Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    This is so sad.

NO ONE deserves to die this way and I don't care what color your skin is.

Unfortunately, I think we may start hearing more and more of this. As a matter of fact, Im shocked the media wasn't all over this one since it is an illegal that got killed. I would not be surprised if this is only the tip of the iceberg as far as some sort of a race war brewing due to our incompentent govt not enforcing our laws. Our laws are what they are for a good reason, and if they were kept, this situation would be a rarity. Instead it heading for being the norm. People are seeing more and more this as being an invasion that extends well beyond just "immigration".

This is very true.

And the sad part is , it's the illegals and their adovcates who have openly declared their agenda as being one of invasion with the intent to take over the US, overthrow our government, and "eliminate" all other races and nationalities whom are not "indigenous peoples".

I just don't understand how they thought they could throw down THAT gauntlet and get away with it without the American people finally fighting back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shenandoah is a small town about 15 miles from Hazleton and any kind of job, good or otherwise is scarce. The illegals have flooded the area to take jobs in the local meatpacking plants and a large bakery nearby. As we all know the wages have been driven down in these meatpacking plants with the arrival of the illegals. This has made a lot of people angry. Unfortunately what has happened here seems to be the result.
    This area is an old anthracite mining area. Years ago when the miners were on strike, and outsiders came to take those jobs, it wasn't pretty what happened and their heritage didn't matter!
    On the rare occasion that I've driven through town, there are a lot of what may be illegals hanging out on street corners, pushing baby carriages, etc. People see them taking spaces in the schools, filling the emergency rooms and realizing they, the locals, are paying the bills are none too happy. As many have said, if our idiot government had done their jobs it wouldn't have come to this.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Shenandoah is a small town about 15 miles from Hazleton and any kind of job, good or otherwise is scarce. The illegals have flooded the area to take jobs in the local meatpacking plants and a large bakery nearby. As we all know the wages have been driven down in these meatpacking plants with the arrival of the illegals. This has made a lot of people angry. Unfortunately what has happened here seems to be the result.
    This area is an old anthracite mining area. Years ago when the miners were on strike, and outsiders came to take those jobs, it wasn't pretty what happened and their heritage didn't matter!
    On the rare occasion that I've driven through town, there are a lot of what may be illegals hanging out on street corners, pushing baby carriages, etc. People see them taking spaces in the schools, filling the emergency rooms and realizing they, the locals, are paying the bills are none too happy. As many have said, if our idiot government had done their jobs it wouldn't have come to this.
    Well said. The boys who beat this poor guy to death may well have been the kids of parents who were out of work due to illegals taking over. Who knows?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They think right away if you're Mexican, you're illegal
    Was her fiancee legal? The article made no reference. Or, perhaps, the conspicuous *cough* non-reference gives us a clue.

Still, I feel for the guy's family. No kid should have to grow up without a father.

Until we get more information and let the accused tell their side of the story, there's no way of knowing exactly what transpired.

It may be that the illegal alien was spouting off at the mouth at the football players. It seems many hispanics in the Hazleton-ish area think they can scream whatever they want at white people, whenever they want. I am in no way saying this man deserved a beating or death for possibly acting like an idiot, but Americans are reaching the breaking point. The boys will need to be punished for committing a violent crime -- life is precious and that's a lesson we want the illegals to learn, not further show them that life doesn't matter.

Furthermore, it is mostly hispanics in the Hazleton
    area who are showing racism and disrespect. I have yet to hear of any other violence committed against illegal aliens around here, although I fear that it may become more commonplace sooner rather than later.

On another note, I live in a town of about 3,000 and we have been seeing more and more spanish speaking people moving into our tiny borough ... it seems even some hispanic people can't take the illegal alien mess in Hazleton either.

I will post updates on this as they come out.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Squire
    Was her fiancee legal? The article made no reference. Or, perhaps, the conspicuous *cough* non-reference gives us a clue.

Still, I feel for the guy's family. No kid should have to grow up without a father.
    According to the article, her fiancee is the guy who was beat to death, and yes, he WAS illegal.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Squire

Yes, he was an illegal.

The 25-year-old illegal immigrant was beaten over the weekend after an argument with a group of youths, including at least some players on the town's beloved high school football team, police said. Despite witness reports that the attackers yelled ethnic slurs, authorities say the beating wasn't racially motivated.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I'm not for hurting people either but it still angers me they title this "immigrant" when he was ILLEGAL. There's a difference. A big difference. Immigrants, legal ones come in small doses to allow for adaptation. This has been invasion by massive numbers of ILLEGALS and frankly, their impact in the towns they come into are not all good and people have had it. Enough already.
    I hope you know I wasn't accusing anyone of wanting to hurt illegals.
    It's just so frustrating when we have to fight our own government instead of the bad guys.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

This is a really sad story. 6 football members beat up on him? What could have bought on such rage? It doesnt make sense.

Americans are angry that illegal aliens are breaking our laws, setting up camp and taking our jobs, like they belong here. They need to be deported. It can save Americans lives and illegal aliens lives.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I say give those boys probation. They did their country a favor quite frankly.

Sure, many will disagree with me for saying that but it is American's habit of being tolerant of others that gives illegal immigrants the idea they can come here and do whatever they want, take our jobs, take our affordable housing, have sex with our daughters, I could go on, it's a long list but I'm sure everyone here already knows whats on it.

Bottom line: If he was in Mexico where he belonged he would still be breathing. He wouldn't be in the U.S. creating more problems for Americans.

Stay tuned for the court case. You know the illegal-loving groups such as La Raza and LULAC will be there protesting, we should be there, too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast