Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope you know I wasn't accusing anyone of wanting to hurt illegals.
    It's just so frustrating when we have to fight our own government instead of the bad guys.
    Heavens no....never thought that.

I am extreemly cautious when I read stories like that that take the view the illegal was just so innocent in anything. They had a story here where 2 middle aged people and their child, were accused of a race crime against 4 young hispanic men. The race crime was dropped and the story so full of holes we may never hear the facts.

I just know people have tolerated about as much as they can and aren't going to sit quietly by anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

crazybird

I just know people have tolerated about as much as they can and aren't going to sit quietly by anymore.
    I not so sure that we won't tolorate more. Most of us are just a bunch of lemmings. People go on with their day and try to pay their bills that are mounding over and inflated. Never even realizing what's going on just under the surface, thinking their country would surely never do things to take America down. Being proactive helps...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I'm not sure how it is in SHENANDOAH, but here in So Cal, the illegal invaders walk around like they own the place, with no shortage of arrogance and bravado.

Nothing like seeing a 5'4" 200 pound illegal who's built like a bowling ball (fat, not muscle), strut his stuff like he owns the place. Of course, their prefered language of communication is always spanish and they make sure to talk at a decibel so that everyone around them can hear, even if your not particulary interested in doing so. I see it everyday in the gym. Trust me, it's not the most endering of traits these people possess. As threatening, rude and offensive as it may be, it's certainly not grounds to envoke physical violence against anyone.

Not advocating anyone be beat to death, but I can certainly undertstand the frustration and feelings of helplessness that many Americans across this country are feeling as a result of this invasion in which our government is complacent to do nothing about. You can only push people around for so long before they begin to push back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    ICE do your job!

Get illegals out of this country..... Poor Americans have been so patience for the government to do their job and enforce immigration laws.

And believe me Americans have and are paying the prices daily for illegals, here.

The mental damage it has done to Americans being in a constant fight with illegals on a personal level are not and will not be recognized by the United States Government

I pray Americans will fight with voting, and not give into the boiling points amongst many Americans.

The fight is so hard, but the word is stronger in the long run. Have these young Americans via their schools been able to voice their pains due to illegal aliens, here
    "I pray Americans will fight with voting, and not give into the boiling points amongst many Americans."

If you vote for Obamanation or McAmnesty, you will guarantee amnesty. Write in your candidate and don't succumb to the insanity of the two jokers currently running for office. Vote out all politicains who are soft on immigration. We did it to Chris Cannon, we can do it to anyone who doesn't use fraud to decide the vote.

The Pro ILLEGALS are playing their "victim card" because facts do not sustain their rationale for the invasion of the United States by the ILLEGALS! Just follow the money “my friends(sorry)â€

We haven't heard the whole story, only the 'poor illegal alien' part of it.

Illegals have to realize that they are entering at their own risk...especially in a little town that is 90% non-hispanic! Our economy is tanking and Americans will not tolerate having their livelihood stolen by an illegal alien! If he had been in L.A., I'm sure he would be doing just fine!

Also, we just added to more anchor babies to our tax rolls! Gracias!

I have to update on this. My husband delivers to a lot of the factories around here so he talks to a lot of people. He just told me that one of the Sunday chruch picnics in Shenandoah was canceled because the hispanic community in the town threatened violence by way of riots and drive-by shootings at the church outing.

I am searching all over the net and local papers trying to find something about it, but have been thus far unseuccessful.

I fear a race riot is going to happen sooner rather than later.

If the hispanics in Shenandoah start a war with Americans, it will spread like wildfire to Hazleton and everywhere else.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Only got three words: Bring it on.

Zero .. I don't disagree with you, but it's still not the outcome most of us are hoping for.

I found one article that talked about a church doing a parade thing with the statue of mary ... but not sure if it's the same outing that was "canceled." I will keep this updated as I get more info, if I get any.

I write for papundits.wordpress.org so maybe I'll just take a drive to Shenandoah and do some interviews.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

I was just on the "Shendoe" paper: http://republicanherald.com and reading the comments. Wow. It's like everyone wants to believe that this small valley borough is frothing at the mouth with racism. Puh Lease.

Also, with the exception of a few commenters, I am realizing that the whole National Guard and race riot thing is just rumor. However, rumors can be so dangerous because if some Patriots hear about it, think it's all true, they might end up starting a riot based on bad info. Good grief. Prayers for Northeastern Pennsylvania tonight please!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast