Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I'm in complete agreement that no one deserves to be beaten, let alone to death.

But, I'm afraid that we are going to see more and more of this as American citizens are forced to watch their communities being literally taken over by illegal aliens who not only steal their jobs but bring with them the Third World culture that is destroying one community after another.

Americans have just had enough.....plain and simple....of being made to feel like the unwelcome and unwanted parties in their own homes.

This colonization has GOT to stop
    I totally agree with you!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTolerance
    I say give those boys probation. They did their country a favor quite frankly.

Sure, many will disagree with me for saying that but it is American's habit of being tolerant of others that gives illegal immigrants the idea they can come here and do whatever they want, take our jobs, take our affordable housing, have sex with our daughters, I could go on, it's a long list but I'm sure everyone here already knows whats on it.

Bottom line: If he was in Mexico where he belonged he would still be breathing. He wouldn't be in the U.S. creating more problems for Americans.

Stay tuned for the court case. You know the illegal-loving groups such as La Raza and LULAC will be there protesting, we should be there, too.
    I think many problems here inAmerica are from us being too "Politically Correct." Why not just follow the damn Constitution!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234