Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should we post maps to Hyannas Port (Kennedy), Kennebunk Port (Bush I), and New Haven (Yale) in the barrios?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico is a gateway for illegal immigration from many countries.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Great, and I just moved to Indiana to get away from them
    When Illinois fills up they will probably come here
    MAYBE NOT! INDIANA is going to try and pass this bill http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... 8301050002

As a long time border resident I have been urging our Representatives for the past 8 years to do something because I could see the change in people who were crossing I was told a number of times we needed the workers and many told me there was nothing they could do. Time and again we have been pushed over the edge before action is taken, we are losing our country due to illegal immigration, outsourcing and so called free trade.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

We KNOW they didn't return to Mexico--President Calderon would be making DEMANDS for money, food and shelter for those returning and would be making PROTESTS to the US & the UN and WHINING.

They just opened a Mexican Consulate in Alaska with a reported census of 2000 Mexicans. So Alaska looks like fertile ground for illegal immigrants. Unless they travel to Alaska by ship, they have to cross three borders---US/Mexican, US/Canadian and Canadian/US. Need to get more border agents on our northern borders and step up port checks in Washington.

Our immigration laws and policies are not complex and can be condensed to three simple words--REPORT AND DEPORT!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Our immigration laws and policies are not complex and can be condensed to three simple words--REPORT AND DEPORT!
    I love that one-liner, it is catchy
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I predicted this over a year ago. They will go anywhere but where they are suspposed to go.

If you live in a sanctuary city, here they come!

Dixie
    Second to that one... One of the corners where they hang out here is just as full as ever. They have virtually overrun the nearby convenience store and the parking lot. I would not go in there anymore if you paid me!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I predicted this over a year ago. They will go anywhere but where they are suspposed to go.

If you live in a sanctuary city, here they come!

Dixie
    Second to that one... One of the corners where they hang out here is just as full as ever. They have virtually overrun the nearby convenience store and the parking lot. I would not go in there anymore if you paid me!

That’s Chicago! Actually; Cook County; it’s the only sanctuary at the county level in the country.

And if you didn’t’ read fedupinwaukegan’s current [color=blue]“ALIPAC Activism and FOCUS Campaignsâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Great, and I just moved to Indiana to get away from them
    When Illinois fills up they will probably come here
    They are already in parts of Indiana (primarily Northwest), they just haven't come to where you are in mass yet.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast