Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Invaders head north

Is it possible to PARDON someone or a group who has not been convicted of anything?
    Bush only pardons drug smugglers, border patrol attackers, and big business crooks.
    Besides, we all know that Congress can overturn such a stupid move.
    The American people would not stand for amnesty or pardons

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    Are we all missing the big picture here? Have we forgotten the illegal invasion's Ace in the hole? It is my prediction that the final death blow to America will come from the dictator....I mean the decider himself. Has anyone noticed he's been pretty quiet lately about this issue. Other than the damage he can do through blatant pandering and nonenforcement, we haven't heard much from Jorge. Think about it. He's known far and wide and a guy who likes to do things in a unilateral fashion, leaving congress' input and that of the American people watching from the sidelines whenever possible. It makes things go a lot smoother when he doesn't have to deal with the opinions of that pesky public. After all congress is of no consequence either....After he boasted to us all that he'd see us at the "bill signing" last summer and then there turned out to be no bill to sign, he couldn't count on the cowards in congress anymore to help run over the citizenry. Like traitor....I mean Trent Lott said "They're afraid they'll lose their seat." So, given the circumstances, where the peons don't recognize their place yet, this may have to be dealt with in a different way.
    Now we've seen that Jorge seems to like the "executive order" and the "presidential directive." The sheer "power" just seems to kinda hit the spot somehow.
    All I am saying is don't be too surprised if Jorge Boosh tries to grant amnesty or a "pardon" even to all the illegals by use of some sort of dictatorial move. He knows his legacy is in the can so what's he got to lose. After all, the Bilderberg agenda must go forth. Then, to quote Lindsissy Grahamnesty, they can "tell the bigots to shut up."
    There is no way to undo a presidential pardon is there? I can actually see him on a cold night in January of 2009 doing a group pardon. Does anyone know if he can pardon a whole class of people or does it have to be individuals with names spelled out?
    It wouldn't take many names. He could pardon Jose Gonzalez and that would cover about 170,000 people with that name. Maria Hernandez would include about another 160,000.

Well now, isn't that interesting! Indiana is trying to introduce and/or pass a bill (where I was born and raised).. GOOD FOR THEM!!!

Now, the illegals are headed to Oregon? Now that's my current home state, and I have a big problems with them moving here!

It is shocking to me, that so many are 'up in arms' about the states making new laws. THEY HAVE TO, our Federal Government won't get off their lazy behinds, as to not 'aggravate' the Illegals. I am Democrat and have been all my life. I am perfectly happy supporting their rights and dreams to have a better life. If they'd just follow the damn rules like everyone of the other millions of people that are following the LEGAL path, and don't deserve to be cheated out of their place in line! I think there could be some reform to speed it up, but - honestly, if this VERY NEXT PRESIDENT doesn't deal with it this next term, I am truly scared for our country and what will happen... I believe wars are started that way... and while I do not want to incite or even have anything to do with that, our country is in a great divide, and are very volitale in what they believe and if our country does not get a HEALING president that will do the will of the people, and not just the Washington churn machine.. that's what makes ME afraid.

My 2 copper...

Kathy and I'm marrying a LEGAL Immigrant in June!.

Hi Parfie - from another Oregonian.

Congratulations on your new 'domestic arrangement' in June!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my area,most young people of working age leave for other states to find employment because of poor economic conditions here.At the same time we are beginning to see illegals slowly beginning to infiltrate into the county and taking some of the minimum wage jobs available.Is it any wonder our own citizens resent illegal immigration?No doubt we'll see more illegals as they head north.

Re: Illegal Immigrants increasingly go north

[quote=" I would like to see the E verify system for all workers in the USA. Still, there are the little private businesses that thrive on the sidelines.(quote]

Lobby for the SAVE Act, The Hpuise bill HR4088 has 131 co-sponsors and the Senate's version has S2368 has three. Ask your elected trps. to be a co-sponsor.

This proposed new federal law would force all employers to verify social security numbers, using E-verify. Visit NumbersUSA for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by rman
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Great, and I just moved to Indiana to get away from them
    When Illinois fills up they will probably come here
    MAYBE NOT! INDIANA is going to try and pass this bill http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... 8301050002
    Do you think it has a chance? I am new here (to Indiana)
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

43 states have passed laws, other 9 better get ready

If my memory serves me correctly, about 43 states have passed some type of immigration reform laws.....if that's so, illegal aliens and their advocacy networks will be encouraging migration to the 7 states that haven't passed any yet......those states better get ready for a flood of fleeing illegals from other states. Perhaps it will only be temporary as the economy is having a toll on low-level jobs in construction and other invader friendly industries. Maybe it'll just be a pit stop before they all start heading home. Wishful thinking.

Invaders head North because of border states crackdown -

The state of North Carolina needs to start enacting some kind of laws to deter these people from wanting to migrate here. I don't know why it hasn't happened before now. This should be a nationwide effort. These people need to know once and for all that we the people have had enough of them taking jobs that they are not entitled to and also we have had enough of paying for their medical care and buying their food. Enough is Enough already. Also, we've had a belly full of them marching in our streets demanding to become legal citizens of this country. They need to go home and get in line along with those who are playing by the rule of law.

LadyStClaire wrote:

The state of North Carolina needs to start enacting some kind of laws to deter these people from wanting to migrate here. I don't know why it hasn't happened before now.
    I wholeheartedly agree! Did you happen to see the GOP Goober-natorial debate last night? Not very encouraging I'm sad to say! I guess time will tell, but I wasn't convinced by much I heard that there will be anything new out of the General Assembly for a new Governor to sign....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234