Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I already see them in New Hampshire. Our state paper had an editorial in it in which it mentioned that Manchester and Nashua have voting wards that are "heavily Hispanic".

I see it more and more everyday in central NH. I go into a certain convienence store at lunch time. They are building a huge housing development nearby. These guys come in-jeans-baseball caps. They smell and gawk very disturbingly at women. They also do not speak a lick of English. You see cars with North Carolina and Maryland plates.

The people of NH better wake up as they have introduced a bill to make NH a sanctuary STATE. Thankfully, it appears it will be killed by a large margin . However, when other states are introducing laws to make it more difficult on illegals, NH is doing the opposite.

This is the reason many states who did not have a large influx of illegals are starting to introduce and pass laws dealing with illegal aliens.

As more and more arrive, illegal immigration WILL be the Number ONE issue for the Presidential election, don't doubt it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Illegal Immigrants increasingly go north

If the law is getting tough on illegal immigration here in Texas, I sure have not seen it. I live within a few miles of The Woodlands, a wealthly community just north of Houston. Plenty of jobs for lawn care, nanny's, maids, construction.
    Texas has had this problem for many years and citizens feel helpless to stop it. Only now that illegals are invading further north does the problem get noticed.
    Many of the illegals here start their own business with a lawn mower or taco stand, even ice cream trucks. I doubt they are paying taxes. They are over running our schools and hospitals while citizens pay the bills.
    I would like to see the E verify system for all workers in the USA. Still, there are the little private businesses that thrive on the sidelines.
    I still think the IRS could do a lot to help. Stop allowing employers to write off wages of unmatched Social Security numbers (workers) on their taxes. Have a system to verify that all the millions going to Mexico have paid income taxes on the money.
    The current system is totally unfair to the law abiding, taxpaying American Citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    This is the reason many states who did not have a large influx of illegals are starting to introduce and pass laws dealing with illegal aliens.

As more and more arrive, illegal immigration WILL be the Number ONE issue for the Presidential election, don't doubt it.

You right, but my biggest concern is the economy going bad. If for real, or stage by the Democrats and the drive-by media, making it the number one issue. Which will push the immigration problem lower on the importants scale. Which is what I’m afraid Hillary has in her bag of dirty tricks.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

You right, but my biggest concern is the economy going bad. If for real, or stage by the Democrats and the drive-by media, making it the number one issue. Which will push the immigration problem lower on the importants scale. Which is what I’m afraid Hillary has in her bag of dirty tricks.
    We have enough evidence to tie the two together. As the economy dies, and joblessness rises, we can hi-light that the few jobs out there are being taken by illegals while Americans lose everything. I think a bad economy will help this cause more than hurt it. Most Americans will put their heads in the sand as long as they are employed and financially sound. When unable to take care of their families, more and more people are going to want the illegals out.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are we all missing the big picture here? Have we forgotten the illegal invasion's Ace in the hole? It is my prediction that the final death blow to America will come from the dictator....I mean the decider himself. Has anyone noticed he's been pretty quiet lately about this issue. Other than the damage he can do through blatant pandering and nonenforcement, we haven't heard much from Jorge. Think about it. He's known far and wide and a guy who likes to do things in a unilateral fashion, leaving congress' input and that of the American people watching from the sidelines whenever possible. It makes things go a lot smoother when he doesn't have to deal with the opinions of that pesky public. After all congress is of no consequence either....After he boasted to us all that he'd see us at the "bill signing" last summer and then there turned out to be no bill to sign, he couldn't count on the cowards in congress anymore to help run over the citizenry. Like traitor....I mean Trent Lott said "They're afraid they'll lose their seat." So, given the circumstances, where the peons don't recognize their place yet, this may have to be dealt with in a different way.
    Now we've seen that Jorge seems to like the "executive order" and the "presidential directive." The sheer "power" just seems to kinda hit the spot somehow.
    All I am saying is don't be too surprised if Jorge Boosh tries to grant amnesty or a "pardon" even to all the illegals by use of some sort of dictatorial move. He knows his legacy is in the can so what's he got to lose. After all, the Bilderberg agenda must go forth. Then, to quote Lindsissy Grahamnesty, they can "tell the bigots to shut up."

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    Are we all missing the big picture here? Have we forgotten the illegal invasion's Ace in the hole? It is my prediction that the final death blow to America will come from the dictator....I mean the decider himself. Has anyone noticed he's been pretty quiet lately about this issue. Other than the damage he can do through blatant pandering and nonenforcement, we haven't heard much from Jorge. Think about it. He's known far and wide and a guy who likes to do things in a unilateral fashion, leaving congress' input and that of the American people watching from the sidelines whenever possible. It makes things go a lot smoother when he doesn't have to deal with the opinions of that pesky public. After all congress is of no consequence either....After he boasted to us all that he'd see us at the "bill signing" last summer and then there turned out to be no bill to sign, he couldn't count on the cowards in congress anymore to help run over the citizenry. Like traitor....I mean Trent Lott said "They're afraid they'll lose their seat." So, given the circumstances, where the peons don't recognize their place yet, this may have to be dealt with in a different way.
    Now we've seen that Jorge seems to like the "executive order" and the "presidential directive." The sheer "power" just seems to kinda hit the spot somehow.
    All I am saying is don't be too surprised if Jorge Boosh tries to grant amnesty or a "pardon" even to all the illegals by use of some sort of dictatorial move. He knows his legacy is in the can so what's he got to lose. After all, the Bilderberg agenda must go forth. Then, to quote Lindsissy Grahamnesty, they can "tell the bigots to shut up."
    There is no way to undo a presidential pardon is there? I can actually see him on a cold night in January of 2009 doing a group pardon. Does anyone know if he can pardon a whole class of people or does it have to be individuals with names spelled out?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    There is no way to undo a presidential pardon is there? I can actually see him on a cold night in January of 2009 doing a group pardon.
    (Mod edit)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    There is no way to undo a presidential pardon is there? I can actually see him on a cold night in January of 2009 doing a group pardon.
    (mod edited).
    Yes I think this would cause rioting in the streets if he did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    (mod edit).
    He will have the protection for life
    Former presidents and their spouses for their lifetimes, except when the spouse remarries. In 1997, Congressional legislation became effective limiting Secret Service protection to former presidents for a period of not more than 10 years from the date the former president leaves office
    http://www.secretservice.gov/protection.shtml

The greater the threats against him, the more protection he will get. He knows he would be safe if he did this

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast