Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, I am local and could go to the court if somebody posts when Mexico will be there.

I would love to file against Mexico too but won't because I don't want to step foot inside that nation. I would love to sue them for being a failed state and causing so much misery for their people. I would love to sue them for being a narco-terrorist state as well. And I would like to sue them for teaching their people to come here and steal from us which is what they are doing when they teach them how to file for social safety net services when they come to the U.S. illegally. The Mexican government teaches it's citizens that it is OK to steal from a neighbor is the way I see it.

I thought that I had read here that it is illegal for Mexico to be involved in a U.S. lawsuit?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? OKAY THEN, THIS SHOULD OPEN THE DOOR FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO BAN TOGETHER WITH A LAWSUIT AGAINST MEXICO. A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST MEXICO FOR LOSSES DUE TO THEIR PEOPLE ENTERING OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY CAUSING HARM AND/OR LOSSES IN INCOME ETC..

Control of the country is nearly lost already...

And with the President's vague and misleading rhetoric that says absolutely nothing useful to US citizens - it isn't going to get any better. The only way Mexico's President even tries something like this is that he knows he can do it - and get away with it.

We're invaded - with the help of our own government - this is called "terrorism" when the same government wants to send our troops overseas to fight in some other country.

watch and see, this judge is going to turn activist and strike the law on behalf of mexico and the president and in favor of the status quo and illegal aliens. watch and see

Related:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-204682.html

The presiding judge is Susan Bolton a Bill Clinton appointment and they always rule against immigration enforcement.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do we even have laws?

If they are there to be unenforced and just manipulated. This is my main frustration with the entire "illegal" issue - they broke the law - that should be enough.

If 15 million taxpayers decide not to pay taxes next year will the government just ignore that too since so many are doing it?

I'd be tempted to give it a shot!

i want to know the reason for allowing a foreign government to fight against a state law, nevermind that its not in their home country.
    this makes no sense what so ever.

i want to know the reason for allowing a foreign government to fight against a state law, nevermind that its not in their home country
    They don't consider them a foreign government. Obama has opened the doors to Mexican's crossing our border this includes their government. Next you will see Calderon moving into the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Does anyone know what date Mexico lawyers are to be in court? Maybe we should all show up to and let Mexico know how we feel.
    Mr, Susan Bolton set the date to be in court July 15, I, pray to the lord
    that she have the courage to defend this country for a change!!

HONORABLE SUSAN R. BOLTON
    United States District Court
    Sandra Day O'Connor U. S. Courthhouse, Suite 522
    401 West Washington Street, SOC 50
    Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2153
    (602) 332-7570

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast