Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Judge lets Mexico have voice in suit on AZ. immigration

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    A federal judge on Thursday granted Mexico's request to be allowed to file a legal brief supporting the challenge. That means the judge will consider the brief Mexico submitted previously.

WHAT IS the Judge Doing? What is His/Her Name? Who Appointed this Dipstick?
    The Judge should be investigated to see if He should be removed from the Bench.

Foreign powers do not and should not have a say in our governance.
    Our Laws are for OUR people to propose and enforce.

Re: Judge lets Mexico have voice in suit on AZ. immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Kregor77
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    A federal judge on Thursday granted Mexico's request to be allowed to file a legal brief supporting the challenge. That means the judge will consider the brief Mexico submitted previously.

WHAT IS the Judge Doing? What is His/Her Name? Who Appointed this Dipstick?
    The Judge should be investigated to see if He should be removed from the Bench.

Foreign powers do not and should not have a say in our governance.
    Our Laws are for OUR people to propose and enforce.
    The presiding judge is Susan Bolton a Bill Clinton appointment

I assume that this judge will also hear the D.O.J. suit.

Can anyone confirm this?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

Federal judge to hear arguments July 22 to stop SB 1070

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-204682.html

Unknown when judge will rule on immigration law

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1086457.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The D.O.J. suit will be heard by a different judge.

U.S. v/s Arizona 10 1413 assigned to District Judge Neal V. Wake of Phoenix.
    ------------------------------

July 22, 2010
    HONORABLE SUSAN R. BOLTON
    United States District Court
    will hear all of the other suits.
    NO AMNESTY

that name of this judge rings bells.

seems like he was the one who said the arizona employer sanction bill was legal a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    that name of this judge rings bells.

seems like he was the one who said the arizona employer sanction bill was legal a few years ago
    Judge Doesn't Block Ariz. Employment Law

AP Online | December 22, 2007 | PAUL DAVENPORT

A federal judge on Friday refused to block the Jan. 1 implementation of an Arizona law that penalizes businesses that knowingly employ illegal immigrants.

U.S. District Judge Neil Wake denied requests for a temporary restraining order or an emergency injunction to block the law from taking effect.

Wake said that those who would suffer the most from blocking the law would be legal low-skill workers who lose jobs and get depressed wages due to competition from illegal immigrants.

"Even if the injunction is lifted later, their loss will never be …

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1A1-D8TM5OS81.html
    NO AMNESTY

thanks John, i knew I had heard that judges name before.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    HONORABLE SUSAN R. BOLTON
    United States District Court
    Sandra Day O'Connor U. S. Courthhouse, Suite 522
    401 West Washington Street, SOC 50
    Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2153
    (602) 332-7570
    ----------------------------------------------

by the way, i did call this number and ask the person who answered to point me in the right direction of someone who can tell me why the hell mexico, a foreign government, has a right to sue or even file a brief in opposition to a law that is not a mexican law. and should not be allowed for that very reason. last time i checked the US was a sovereign country and arizona a sovereign state

the lady couldnt answer me but took my name and number just in case she could get an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH AND IT CERTAINLY BEYOND BELIEF, THAT MEXICO CAN HAVE A VOICE TO MEDDLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY, AND THE STATE OF ARIZONA WHAT THE HELL IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO

I totally agree, first of all, they are Not Our Citizens, they are Mexico's Citizens and they Have No Rights Here in the US, and What Stupid Judge gave Another Country a Say in Our Laws. Wow, there must really be some money changing hands on all this. 2nd, What the hell is Obama thinking?? He is Letting Another President of Another Country Come over Here, first he Insults us, and Our President Agreed with him, and Now, Our President is Basically Giving the Green Light for Anyone to Come to the US ILLEGALLY by this Stupid Lawsuit! There is for sure going to end up being a Revolution! We also need to start the Impeachment Proceeding on Obama, and with what they are doing, would be considered Treason, for he is Betraying the UNITED STATES and THE AMERICAN LEGAL CITIZENS! I admit I am so Ashamed that I actually that I voted for this Idiot. I always try to vote for the lesser of 2 evils, wow,,, Sorry for this one!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast