Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The D.O.J. suit has more importance than all of the other suits put together.

This is the one that will keep 1070 from being enforced as of the 29th.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    It is all about open borders, cheap labor, Demoncratic/Repuglican votes and a one world order/government under the rule of Soros, the UN, Liberals/RINO's, the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderbergs and a cast of other unholy characters in this usurpation of our liberties and way of life.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have faith that the state of Arizona will win. I believe that God can, and will work on behalf of people in this nation, who are attempting to live under the rule of law, and expect others to do the same.

Psa 37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unbelievable. The federal government refuses to enforce its own immigration laws. So the state tries to do it. Only to be sued by the federal government for trying to enforce their own laws.

Could it be more obvious. Its a government AGAINST the people.

Not only that, having the gall to treat Arizona like a bunch of fringe lunatics. When in fact two thirds of the country supports the Arizona law. Even here in "liberal" California, 50% support the law, to 45% against. So guess who's the fringe lunatic, Obama?

Obama's finished. His approval ratings are so bad he'll be gone in two more years. And we need to flush out as many of his fellow Democrats as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    It would be different if the Feds were enforcing immigration law, but they are not. They keep saying it is their responsiblity but they don't do the job.
    that about sums it up nicely ...

Today is a great day !!!! i was SHOCKED to not see this on the front page of CNN ...

i want this issue dragged through the mud before the entire country !!! i want the nations rage to boil over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are in all out war not just against illegal immigration and all the devastation it has wreaked upon us but our very own government.

o-damn-na is not going to stop doing all he can to try to stop any enforcement of laws against illegal immigration and he is going the extra mile to do his best to make sure amnesty is passed. And I don't think he is adverse to using force against the citizens who do not support his agenda.

The disgusting forked tongue liar.

Jan Brewer is one gutsy lady but it's going to take a lot more guts from the other state leaders if he is to be stopped. Where are they? Hiding behind the skirts of governer Brewer waiting to see if she gets smacked down before they decide to do anything. We have far too many forked tongued cowards in top state government positions now.

I fear for what is going to happen if o-damn-na succeeds at his agenda here. It will not be good.

(I cannot even stand to see or listen to obama and I'm not capitalizing his name for a reason. Despots do not deserve to have their names respected!)
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

AmericanElizabeth:
    I have faith that the state of Arizona will win. I believe that God can, and will work on behalf of people in this nation, who are attempting to live under the rule of law, and expect others to do the same.
    Quote:
    Psa 37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
    Acebackwards:
    Obama's finished. His approval ratings are so bad he'll be gone in two more years.
    I hope you are right AmericanElizabeth and Acebackwards.

Your posts calm me down some anyway. My stomach is not best shape to have more acid produced by anger... Breathe... just breathe.....
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

so the justice dept is suing arizona but they are NOT doing anything damn thing about this

Ariz. Sheriff Gets Death Threats Over New Law
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-204970.html

Operation Wetback

So I discovered this little Wikipedia gem after it was forwarded to me-- Operation Wetback. Amazing how there was a time when the President supported the reclaiming of the borders and busted up the good ol' boys mentality. Think of how many jobs would be available for people who can't find work and make ends meet if we kicked illegally working people out of the country?!?! When will the voice of the people be listened to, and not the voices of those invading our country and stealing our resources?
    Dwight D. Eisenhower has become my hero.

Re: Operation Wetback

Quote Originally Posted by Wing
    So I discovered this little Wikipedia gem after it was forwarded to me-- Operation Wetback. Amazing how there was a time when the President supported the reclaiming of the borders and busted up the good ol' boys mentality. Think of how many jobs would be available for people who can't find work and make ends meet if we kicked illegally working people out of the country?!?! When will the voice of the people be listened to, and not the voices of those invading our country and stealing our resources?
    but look how long ago this was. and back then supposedly one one million illegals were in this country. now, there might be 40 times as many.

the voices of the people will never be listened to because DC elected officials do not think we are smart enough to know whats good for us. (dont ya remember a couple of Dems saying that)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast