Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can you imagine?? The parents could give a dam about their kids.
    Family values, eh George???
    Go find the parents and and reunite them.........in Mexico.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

How can parents abandon their kids like that? After all, it's not like they can just crank out a bunch more little ninos to replace them.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    How can parents abandon their kids like that? After all, it's not like they can just crank out a bunch more little ninos to replace them.
    Oh, really? I have heard that one of 3 babies being born here now are hispanic! Anchor babies would probably be much more valuable to them.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    The only thing those parents are thinking is, "No problema. Mijo will be back by the weekend."

BUILD THE FENCE ALREADY. THEY'RE GOOD ENOUGH FOR EVERYBODY ELSE!
    That's exactly what my first thought was.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Question:
    If any of you had a child in another country and you had to leave, would it even cross your mind to leave that child there? Even for a second? It wouldn't cross mine.....in fact if there was any question my child would be kept there and I was forced to go they would have a fight on their hands until they gave me my child. I can't even conceive of people thinking of dividing their families to stay here.
    I hear ya cvangel.
    Hell I'd have a problem leaving my dog in another country no less my kids. How low can you go. geez!

After all, it's not like they can just crank out a bunch more little ninos to replace them.
    Unfortunately they do have more ninos. Around here they have kids as long as they can. I know of a lot that have kids in high school or out of high school and they are still having babies. Pregnant women and girls of all ages are everywhere. There are lots of babies with Uncles and Aunts the same age as them or younger than them.

Before the invasion I thought having three or four kids was a large family. Now it's a small family in comparision to the amount of kids the illegals and anchor babies have.

The Mexican consulate talked with the teens and called their parents, but no one wanted to pick up the kids.
    NO ONE WANTED TO PICK UP THE KIDS! Someone should introduce Bush to these wonderful parents.

"Our understanding is the parents were here illegally as well, illegally present in the country as well," says Lauren Mack with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
    Well, why didn't Lauren Mack reunite the "minor" children with their parents and DEPORT THEM ALL! This is unbelievable.

Banned
    Good God I freak out if our kids our gone for more then 5 min.

We would be devastated.

Oh, really? I have heard that one of 3 babies being born here now are hispanic! Anchor babies would probably be much more valuable to them.
    What I posted is a little thing called sarcasm. I guess I should have put a sign up indicating that.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

These parents probably have no control over their kids behavior anyway. What a great way to skip out on your parental responsibility, just let your kid get deported and someone else deal with the problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast