Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These people have no family values they will just pop out a few more, they do not care about their children. All that crap in the news is just to get sympathy for them. They let their kids wander the streets alone at all hours of the day without a care of them being abducted. Lose on just pop out another one to replace it. No family values at all
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Did ICE just deport these kids or are they investigating their family members? An investigation would be very simple, even if the criminal children will not talk. I'm sure their school records have a family address listed. At the risk of repeating myself (I've said this in other threads), ICE needs to start utilizing their collective brains and work to deport whole families, not just individuals family members. We need to remove all the reasons illegals have for returning if we're to have any hope of having a real impact in the war against illegal immigration. Let's face it, jobs aren't the only reason some criminal aliens return after being deported. Some return because their family members were left behind. Furthermore, by removing the entire family, we're effectively erasing one of the pro-criminal alien arguments regarding family separation.

Minor children that are U.S. citizens are the responsibility of their parents, and as such, should remain with the family unit until they reach adulthood (18 years of age). That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    At the risk of repeating myself (I've said this in other threads), ICE needs to start utilizing their collective brains and work to deport whole families, not just individuals family members. We need to remove all the reasons illegals have for returning if we're to have any hope of having a real impact in the war against illegal immigration.
    You're exactly right MW!

Again this week, AGAIN, I heard these words pass the President's lips..."Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

More of their Family values and don't forget... LOYALTY....How can they sleep at night is beyond me.
    My kids grew up and left home years ago and I still worry!! Now with grandkids I have more of them to worry about.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Oh, really? I have heard that one of 3 babies being born here now are hispanic! Anchor babies would probably be much more valuable to them.
    What I posted is a little thing called sarcasm. I guess I should have put a sign up indicating that.
    If you want to give me my sign, I'll take it reptile, sorry.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Again this week, AGAIN, I heard these words pass the President's lips..."Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande."
    He nust mean American values
    American family values

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    The only thing those parents are thinking is, "No problema. Mijo will be back by the weekend."

BUILD THE FENCE ALREADY. THEY'RE GOOD ENOUGH FOR EVERYBODY ELSE!
    Pinestraw

You are so right on that one. After reading the school bus story the other dayl I would not be shocked at all if America did the busing back to thier criminal parents home. They aint worried; its too easy to walk back in,
    and we all know how teenage boys are so resorcefull.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123