Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amazingly insane all of this is turning out to be aren't the people in LA outraged enough by this to take action ? Well never mind I guess Americans have become so fat and lazy and our young people so involved in MTV,clubbing and every thing else that they are doing these days that no one really cares what our crooked officials are doing.After all they have most of them brainwashed into believing that they are just here doing the jobs that we will not do.

Its not thinking about my future that sometimes keeps me awake at night but the future of my kids and grand kids.I wish that people would stand up and fight this...

Together... Yes we can!
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

MW
    AmericanMe wrote:

***Don't you just love the new buzz word..."IMMIGRATION INTEGRATION"???
    Oh, they wouldn't dare use the word assimilation! They don't want assimilation, they want "INTEGRATION."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    They want to roll out the red carpet for these illegal criminal invaders!!!!!!!

A Home Depot representative urged the committee to add an amendment that would make the city responsible for operating the shelters

I'm sure Home Depot is in favor ... but they don't want to LOOK guilty.
    TOO LATE... we know you...Home Depot!! A dirty business like a lot of others!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    JAK wrote:

I'm sure Home Depot is in favor ...
    I don't know about the ones in L.A. However, I have heard of instances where some Home Depots are running loitering laborers off their property because they bother customers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How do you "run off" a person that has a right to be standing in a parking lot, unless you have a local ordinance against it.
    And the key word is "LOCAL"
    Get a clue, don't drive bye, stop and occupy their time, and lose them jobs.
    Call your county rep and get rid of these eyesores.

Quote Originally Posted by MW

This is absolutely ludicrous!

Hey, am I still in the United States of America?
    I think you are still in the USA, but apparently I am not. It would seem though that this ordinance would be a prime lawsuit target since it aids and abets the hiring of illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by lateone
    The downward spiral of ever increasing taxes , less services , more crime and more pollution will never stop until LA is exactly like Tijuana.
    Half of LA already is about like TJ.

You know, any American going to the Home Deport that would hire one of these people is a fool.

ICE should hang out at these shelters and run under-cover operations. Then they'd get the illegals and their employers in one hit.

Wake Up ICE ... Get Smart.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Shouldn't someone conduct an exhaustive investigation in LA for rampant voter fraud?
    Who? Our Attorney General "Moonbeam" Jerry Brown? He is a Democrat and they love illegals here.

MW
    ANGELLOVER7777 wrote:

How do you "run off" a person that has a right to be standing in a parking lot, unless you have a local ordinance against it.
    Some cities and towns do have ordinances against loitering.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast