Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I spoke to the manager of my local HD, and he is FURIOUS that the mayor and city council are trying to FORCE HD to build shelters! He does NOT want them on site, and does not allow them (day laborers) on the property at the Marina del Rey store. He said 'if the city wants them, then they MUST pay for them"!

If you really want to see a third world cesspool,venture over to the home depot in ladera heights.Take a drive down the side street which is fairfax.
    There are usually around 50 to 60 illegals sittin around having a good ol time.Terry Anderson was a visionary when he coined,''Stupid People of America,if You ain't mad,you ain't paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I spoke to the manager of my local HD, and he is FURIOUS that the mayor and city council are trying to FORCE HD to build shelters! He does NOT want them on site, and does not allow them (day laborers) on the property at the Marina del Rey store. He said 'if the city wants them, then they MUST pay for them"!
    Does he know how HD is gonna fight this? I think HD and Lowe's SHOULD BAND TOGETHER for this one to fight City Hall.

But really, City Hall is soooooo stupid. All HD and Lowe's have to do is just build to 99,999 sq feet. I WOULD LOVE it if they did that, just to SPITE the LA City Council!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by use2busmc
    If you really want to see a third world cesspool,venture over to the home depot in ladera heights.Take a drive down the side street which is fairfax.
    There are usually around 50 to 60 illegals sittin around having a good ol time.Terry Anderson was a visionary when he coined,''Stupid People of America,if You ain't mad,you ain't paying attention!
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC, use2busmc!! WE LOVE OUR TROOPS HERE AT ALIPAC!!!

And thankyou, but nothankyou, I think I'll pass on your offer to visit Tijuana Ladera Heights. LOL! THAT is why I left CA 2 years ago. I don't need any more visual reminders!

I drove by my local HD at 11:30AM today. There were at least 75 Illegals waiting for work.

I resent the day Home Depot, Wal-Mart, and Lowes ever opened in my area. They are nothing but huge cement eyesores that bring clusters of mobster looking men loitering around the area. It makes me not want to ever shop at those stores. AND I NEVER DO.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Does he know how HD is gonna fight this? I think HD and Lowe's SHOULD BAND TOGETHER for this one to fight City Hall.

But really, City Hall is soooooo stupid. All HD and Lowe's have to do is just build to 99,999 sq feet. I WOULD LOVE it if they did that, just to SPITE the LA City Council!
    I love Ex OC! That would serve them right for including sq' in the ordinance! And to think the city ( actually, the tax payers) probably paid some attorney (probably several) big bucks to review the language in this ordinace before it was passed!! I will bet you anything it gets amended to reflect ANY building constructed by HD or Lowe's for commercial purposes in the city would require an illegal invader play house!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

I love Ex OC! That would serve them right for including sq' in the ordinance! And to think the city ( actually, the tax payers) probably paid some attorney (probably several) big bucks to review the language in this ordinace before it was passed!! I will bet you anything it gets amended to reflect ANY building constructed by HD or Lowe's for commercial purposes in the city would require an illegal invader play house!
    I love you too, NoBueno!!!

When do you think you can leave CA? Anything solid come up yet?

Have you read this yet: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 12B9H5.DTL

THEY SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO BUILD SHELTERS FOR ICE AGENTS!!

[quote=Ex_OC][quote=NoBueno][quote="Ex_OC":1f1aoa8b][quote=AmericanMe]I spoke to the manager of my local HD, and he is FURIOUS that the mayor and city council are trying to FORCE HD to build shelters! He does NOT want them on site, and does not allow them (day laborers) on the property at the Marina del Rey store. He said 'if the city wants them, then they MUST pay for them"![/quote]

But really, City Hall is soooooo stupid. [size=7]All HD and Lowe's have to do is just build to 99,999 sq feet.[/size] I WOULD LOVE it if they did that, just to SPITE the LA City Council! [/quote]

I love Ex OC! That would serve them right for including sq' in the ordinance! And to think the city ( actually, the tax payers) probably paid some attorney (probably several) big bucks to review the language in this ordinace before it was passed!! I will bet you anything it gets amended to reflect ANY building constructed by HD or Lowe's for commercial purposes in the city would require an illegal invader play house![/quote]

[size=7]I love you too, NoBueno!!![/size]

When do you think you can leave CA? Anything solid come up yet?

Have you read this yet: [url="http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/08/14/ED3E12B9H5.DTL"]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 12B9H5.DTL[/url][/quote:1f1aoa8b]

Working on something right now that could possibly land me in Minnesota or Wisconsin. I don't know though Ex OC, it would be with a major corporation and not sure I want to go that route anymore. I'm getting too old at 40, (even though I look 30) for the politics and games that go along with such a position. I honestly do not know if I want that anymore. It could take a little longer now than I had originally anticipated due the soft economy and my mid-life crisis. LOL!

However, I will leave this state if it's the last thing I do! Seems like it's getting worse here by the day which obviously, you already know....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast