Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I used to work for the Adams 12 School district. I would use the 104th and Tower route for my commute. Now it is building up fast!

One thing I learned about these developments is that there is a gigantic consortium of individuals and entities involved. I first learned this in K-12. It is so much more than the taxpayers and the school board!!! If you have not gotten involved, you would not believe how many entities are involved without consulting you, and how much money is changing hands.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I used to work for the Adams 12 School district. I would use the 104th and Tower route for my commute. Now it is building up fast!

One thing I learned about these developments is that there is a gigantic consortium of individuals and entities involved. I first learned this in K-12. It is so much more than the taxpayers and the school board!!! If you have not gotten involved, you would not believe how many entities are involved without consulting you, and how much money is changing hands.
    Oh I can believe it. Trust me. These consortiums are usually part of the scum that are trying to destroy America.

Good - here's a starting point, but I doubt if we will ever fully untangle what is going on on the southeastern plains.

http://www.theschuckfoundation.net/about_us.html#m

The Schuck Corporation of course is the developer of Transport.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Would someone tell me why they are bothering to legalize all these illegal immigrants if we're just going to open the entire continent? Do they think we need to have economic disaster and chaos before they can complete it?

Voters maybe!!! Actually Oliver I am totally confused!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    Voters maybe!!! Actually Oliver I am totally confused!!
    Me too!

Why would they want to go to Winnipeg, CA? Out in the middle of nowhere in particular? Why not Calgary???

I'm baffled, Why would they want to destroy America? AYE!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Because there is big money to be made by doing so. All at the expence of the people in all 3 countries. King George said, "money trumps everything."

He cares not for the people, or the United States of America. He cares about his and his friend's greed. That's all he cares about. And it doesn't matter who's hurt, maimed, or killed. Just so long as he can fill his coffers to the brim. This last 150 years should go down in history as the "Rape of America."

We need this article on the ALIPAC Homepage soon.

W

I'm sure your right Hylander!!!

Banned
    I'm betting our Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast