Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    TURN over border security 100% to the UNITED STATES MILITARY and let our Generals handle it with 100% backing -- allow use of DEADLY force to protect AMERICA!

OUR BORDERS WOULD BE SECURE in a few months or LESS!!! Guaranteed!

PERIOD END OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    I agree. We need an all out 100% effort....a serious effort. No more wishy-washy bs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More here. Even McCain agrees the 1200 number is way too low:
    ---

Politico
    Barack Obama orders Guard to Mexican border
    By JONATHAN ALLEN | 5/25/10 2:56 PM EDT

President Barack Obama is preparing to send as many as 1,200 National Guard troops to the U.S.-Mexico border, amid growing concern about cross-border criminal activity and a simmering debate over illegal immigration.

Obama plans to submit a request to Congress for $500 million in supplemental funding to secure the border and enforce federal laws, according to an administration official.

The troops will “provide intelligence; surveillance and reconnaissance support; intelligence analysis; immediate support to counternarcotics enforcement; and training capacity until Customs and Border Patrol can recruit and train additional officers and agents to serve on the borderâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1200 is way too low. It should be 12000 AT LEAST. And they should be positioned along the entire land border. Coast Guard should be enhanced to include some National Guard. THEY SHOULD ALL BE ARMED. Post warning signs along the border that tell everyone that the area is MILITARIZED.

Brother and Sister Patriots! The ball is rolling. Any former military will tell you not 1,200, not 6,000 - TURN IT 100% over to the United States Military -- the Joint Chiefs. Give them 100% backing to SECURE the border and provide funds with the ongoing Iraq/Afghanistan war funding measures.

BE 100% assured if government TURNs over border security 100% to the UNITED STATES MILITARY and let our Generals handle it with 100% backing -- allow use of DEADLY force to protect AMERICA!

I am repeating this because I KNOW what the United States military can do if ordered to do it and given authority to do it. The U.S. military is the group of choice to defend us from invasion, and invasion is what we have...

GOD HELP AMERICA
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

But Arizona Sen. John McCain, who is opposed by immigration foe J.D. Hayworth in a GOP primary, immediately criticized the move as lackluster.
    Not as lackluster as his immigration record during his terms as a member of the federal government. He has has failed us year after year and has forsaken us along with the Democrats for the sake of illegal alien invaders, drug cartels and terrorists.

His border security ideas are just a carrot leading you into another amnesty.

Dixie

AMEN DIXIE!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    Brother and Sister Patriots! The ball is rolling. Any former military will tell you not 1,200, not 6,000 - TURN IT 100% over to the United States Military -- the Joint Chiefs. Give them 100% backing to SECURE the border and provide funds with the ongoing Iraq/Afghanistan war funding measures.

BE 100% assured if government TURNs over border security 100% to the UNITED STATES MILITARY and let our Generals handle it with 100% backing -- allow use of DEADLY force to protect AMERICA!

I am repeating this because I KNOW what the United States military can do if ordered to do it and given authority to do it. The U.S. military is the group of choice to defend us from invasion, and invasion is what we have...

GOD HELP AMERICA
    I agree with milirarization of the border...THE ENTIRE BORDER. I think there is part of NAFTA where we agreed not to militarize the border though. A solution to circumvent this agreement might be to keep Border Patrol on the actual border. Then station USA Military about a mile or two from the border, on our side. Border Patrol can do what they have been doing. So then there is a buffer zone WITH WARNING SIGNS. Then after a mile or two you hit the militarized zone. Anyone who hits that zone is in deep chit. This would stop all illegal entry....AND DRUG TRAFFIC AS WELL.

Yup, they'll make an official announcement this week about troops going to the border, then next week they'll ask for amnesty as part of it. So get ready, folks. Be ready to holler HELL NO!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

NO AMNESTY!!!!

First off we need to REVOKE NAFTA and then pull our bordr patrol from the border and placed them instead in our communities. Then replaced the border patrol with the US Military with no restrictions on getting the job done. Build the wall and if it needs to be 100 feet tall so be it.

Revoke and recsind all grants and foreign country aid and place that money into building the biggest badest wall necessary to keep the illegals out.

Make it known to drug smugglers if you are caught on American soil with drugs you will be summarily excuted by military firing squad on the spot. No trial, just a picture of you with the drugs and 3 witness statements attesting they caught you with the drugs.

You have to have serious consequences if you want to effectively control your borders and put a stop to drug and human smuggling. That is all the cartel members know.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast