Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Smoke and mirrors!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

1200 over a 2100 mile border. doing the same damn thing they did last time, watch, look and observe.

this needs to be stopped, arrest, detain, and if fired upon,. be able to return fire

"There (in the United States), they'll deport you," Hector Vázquez, an illegal immigrant from Honduras, said as he rested in a makeshift camp with other migrants under a highway bridge in Tultitlán. "In Mexico they'll probably let you go, but they'll beat you up and steal everything you've got first."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2010 ... ants_N.htm

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-200613.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    1200 over a 2100 mile border. doing the same damn thing they did last time, watch, look and observe.

this needs to be stopped, arrest, detain, and if fired upon,. be able to return fire
    The 1,200 are going to Arizona.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexico has a law that is no different from Arizona's that empowers local police to check the immigration documents of people suspected of not being in the country legally.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2010 ... ants_N.htm

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-200613.html
    NO AMNESTY

John, none of the reports i have heard said the 1200 were only going to the arizona border. i am just hearing the us mexico border

John, none of the reports i have heard said the 1200 were only going to the arizona border. i am just hearing the us mexico border
    I saw it on one of the TV news interviews.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    Brother and Sister Patriots! The ball is rolling. Any former military will tell you not 1,200, not 6,000 - TURN IT 100% over to the United States Military -- the Joint Chiefs. Give them 100% backing to SECURE the border and provide funds with the ongoing Iraq/Afghanistan war funding measures.

BE 100% assured if government TURNs over border security 100% to the UNITED STATES MILITARY and let our Generals handle it with 100% backing -- allow use of DEADLY force to protect AMERICA!

OUR BORDERS WOULD BE SECURE in a few months or LESS!!! Guaranteed!

PERIOD END OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

I am repeating this because I KNOW what the United States military can do if ordered to do it and given authority to do it. The U.S. military is the group of choice to defend us from invasion, and invasion is what we have...

GOD HELP AMERICA
    I agree with milirarization of the border...THE ENTIRE BORDER. I think there is part of NAFTA where we agreed not to militarize the border though. A solution to circumvent this agreement might be to keep Border Patrol on the actual border. Then station USA Military about a mile or two from the border, on our side. Border Patrol can do what they have been doing. So then there is a buffer zone WITH WARNING SIGNS. Then after a mile or two you hit the militarized zone. Anyone who hits that zone is in deep chit. This would stop all illegal entry....AND DRUG TRAFFIC AS WELL.
    EXACTLY redpony353 END NAFTA TOO

Until then one way around it would be to have your no-man's land, then a large missile testing range from the Pacific Ocean along the border to the Gulf of Mexico...INCOMING!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Brother and Sister Patriots! The ball is rolling. Any former military will tell you not 1,200, not 6,000 - TURN IT 100% over to the United States Military -- the Joint Chiefs. Give them 100% backing to SECURE the border and provide funds with the ongoing Iraq/Afghanistan war funding measures.

BE 100% assured if government TURNs over border security 100% to the UNITED STATES MILITARY and let our Generals handle it with 100% backing -- allow use of DEADLY force to protect AMERICA!

OUR BORDERS WOULD BE SECURE in a few months or LESS!!! Guaranteed!

PERIOD END OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

I am repeating this because I KNOW what the United States military can do if ordered to do it and given authority to do it. The U.S. military is the group of choice to defend us from invasion, and invasion is what we have...

GOD HELP AMERICA
    I agree with milirarization of the border...THE ENTIRE BORDER. I think there is part of NAFTA where we agreed not to militarize the border though. A solution to circumvent this agreement might be to keep Border Patrol on the actual border. Then station USA Military about a mile or two from the border, on our side. Border Patrol can do what they have been doing. So then there is a buffer zone WITH WARNING SIGNS. Then after a mile or two you hit the militarized zone. Anyone who hits that zone is in deep chit. This would stop all illegal entry....AND DRUG TRAFFIC AS WELL.
    EXACTLY redpony353 END NAFTA TOO

Until then one way around it would be to have your no-man's land, then a large missile testing range from the Pacific Ocean along the border to the Gulf of Mexico...INCOMING!
    MISSILES!!! I had not thought of that....a missle testing range. I dont know how the ranchers would feel about that though. And there could be NO MISTAKES. One "friendly fire" mistake and everyone would be up in arms over it. But....it would only be a temporary solution till we ABOLISH NAFTA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Giffords: National Guard Troops Headed for Arizona Border

Posted by Jim Nintzel
    May 25, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords tells us that 1,200 National Guard troops will be deployed on the Arizona-Mexico border:

I heard the interview again and Congressman Bilbray said, "MOST of the troops are going to Arizona". He didn't say where the others might be going.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast