Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm just being a stinker!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    You guys are too funny.....LOL

Didn't know I would find you gals in the lettuce patch!

Boy oh Boy!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie, you were right on with your first commit about crap. I wonder if my idea about produce not picked by illegals or other food not handled by them would be a hit now. After all these recalls it might just work.

This is a lively thread.

We're worried about terrorists from the middle east? Bring the troops home, the terrorists are here in the form of illegal Mexican criminal alien invaders, otherwise known as a weapon of mass destruction.

from your local loco illegal WMD= Weapon of Mass Diarrhea

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedeagle
    from your local loco illegal WMD= Weapon of Mass Diarrhea
    DIX!!
    And Woundedeagle has taken the lead! Best of Post so far

I know , if you leave the lettuce in a misture of strong vinegar and water it will desinfect, also if you put some 4 drops of Clorox also will kill the germs.

JAK
    Thanks Minnie,
    but....

Unfortunately it won't kill that picture in my head...so I will have to pass for awhile.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Good idea minnie. I don't know if it will kill the E-Coli or not. I know heat will destroy it but I don’t know about disinfecting. E-Coli is one of the worst virus’s ever. It's one of those that they handle at the CDC, in a controlled environment, with Bio Suites on. It's really deadly and it can cross contaminate things.

This is a serious sanitation issue. All raw vegetables are potentially at risk. If you cook your beef to proper temps, you will not contract E-Coli from meat products.

Organic gardening can potentially spread it. If they use maunre products they must compost it or pasteurize it, otherwise it can be the source of the E-Coli. Properly composted materials can reach temps over 100 Deg., which would kill the virus.

They were sending McCain Heads of Lettuce last spring.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Good idea minnie. I don't know if it will kill the E-Coli or not. I know heat will destroy it but I don’t know about disinfecting. E-Coli is one of the worst virus’s ever. It's one of those that they handle at the CDC, in a controlled environment, with Bio Suites on. It's really deadly and it can cross contaminate things.

This is a serious sanitation issue. All raw vegetables are potentially at risk. If you cook your beef to proper temps, you will not contract E-Coli from meat products.

Organic gardening can potentially spread it. If they use maunre products they must compost it or pasteurize it, otherwise it can be the source of the E-Coli. Proper composted materials can reach temps over 100 Deg., which would kill the virus.

Dixie
    ANYTHING grown in a field that uses our wonderful "GUEST WORKERS" is at risk, especially in the Cali area.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast