Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One stupid Senator is bad, imagine a LOTT!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    so what is wrong with an electrical fence on our border.
    i know its not so humane but sooner or later people would get the point.
    dont ya think
    I'm was thinking an electric fence along the lines of Jurassic Park proportions, yep that ought to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie
    One stupid Senator is bad, imagine a LOTT!
    Too funny!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

I think Lott needs to back to raising goats on his goat farm!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Build a Fence Around Washington!!!!

Mitch McConnel is 'waivering' and it looks like Trent Lott is cracking up! They are feeling your pressure!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was going to ask if Foghorn Leghorn was drunk when he was talking about his goats.

Is he saying his goats can climb a fence? Gheeez he better be careful the Hispanic's will be going to the U.N. about him to, oh well then Arnold down in Cali won't feel all alone. Man these guys just can't keep their feet out of their mouth.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

CountFloyd wrote:
    It's hard to believe that this nitwit was once the Senate majority leader, and even now is second in command.
    Lott is typical of the scumbags who inhabit the Senate at this point in time. ALL of them are there because of voter apathy. On the bright side, that apathy is rapidly disappearing as we all become better educated thanks to talk radio.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Time after time, I find it hard to really think that people like Lott and his fellow amnesty zealots are in the same plane of reality as the rest of us.

He just exposes the realism that many Americans are coming to see is the inverted sense of responsibility. Lott actually believes that we work for him and he can't understand that Americans do not want this...He really needs to understand that he works for US. We have to make him pay at the ballot box for this betrayal.

I'm not proposing an electrified goat fence

"I'm not proposing an electrified goat fence," Lott added quickly,

I'M IN FAVOR OF A ELECTRIFIED GOAT FENCE...

W...
    BUILD A FENCE AROUND WASHINGTON.....OH...NO TAKE DOWN THE FENCE AROUND THE WHITEHOUSE AND LET EVERY ILLEGAL IN TO THE BEDROOMS AND KITCHENS.......................THEY CAN EVEN DO THE LAWN
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast