Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just remember that if you change your party affiliation you cannot vote in the primaries. Since that is critical and I believe this is correct, it means we have to stay signed up with one of these two wacked out parties, but we can still vote for the third party candidate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're right Legal. Here in Texas, if a third party wants to get on the ballot, you have to petition, or something like that. If you vote in a primary, you can't sign the petition. We have some legislators who are trying to change that.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

To hell with the national Republican Party if this is how it is going to be.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't give a dime to the national party. When they send you their postage paid begging envelopes, send them back with "your comments".
    I'll be sending my donations to Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo. The individuals deserve it, not the party. Dam fools.
    We definitely need a 3rd party.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    To Hell with both of the parties. Vote for the candidate, not for the party.

April
    Alipac wrote:

W

I agree so much I had to enlarge it !

I will be voting for a third Party for now on here, because no worth anything is to vote for around here. But remember republicans are all we got. All the democrats voted to keep sec 220 in senate bill 1. Which would of killed our freedom of speech. Also all the good people like Tom and hunter our republicans to. So some of them our good.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Let's face it.....we're in a hand basket headed for hell !!

Our only hope is for a miracle or Tancredo/Hunter or Hunter/Tancredo 08..... or something like that

April
    Let's face it.....we're in a hand basket headed for hell !!
    Quite true ,but we are not going down easy and according to the news it is becoming apparent the powers that be are alittle worried about how they will calm us down out here in the American badlands.....all the more reason to KEEP THE HEAT ON.....they are vastly outnumbered and we are very angry.........it would be wise for them to think through all their options....because we are not going away. In my opinion it comes down to getting their attention and keeping it, because we are not dealing with fair, compassionate people. Hit em where it hurts.......their only fear is loss of power and their political office, so that is what needs to be addressed to get their attention.

MW
    dman1200 wrote:

They are no better than a Democrat and they are all for open borders and ending our nations sovereignty all in the name of cheap labor.
    You just don't get it do you dman. As I've said before, our only chance of fighting off an amnesty rest with the Republican party. For what it's worth, many RNC members did not support the nomination of Sen. Martinez (R-FL) as the RNC Chairman. For the most part, you can thank President Bush for the Martinez selection.

Have you considered the fact that the 102 of the 105 members of Tancredo's Immigration Reform Caucus are Repbublicans?

Folks need to remember, it was U.S. House Republicans that stopped the Senate cold in it's attempt to pass an amnesty in the 109th Congress. My point is, most of our friends in the U.S. Congress are Republicans - all the rhetoric in the world isn't going to change that fact!

CrocketsGhost is right, support the person, not the party. Just so happens, most of those people that support our cause are Republicans. Don't you think you're doing our supporters a huge disservice by bashing them? I have no problem bashing Republicans like McCain, Martinez, Specter, Menendez, etc., etc. individually, but I refuse to bash the whole party because of a minority of amnesty supporters within the Republican party.

One last thing, the comments about voting for a third party is just empty rhetoric. Actually, I think the few third party candidates currently in the U.S. Congress normally vote with the majority of Democrats on most issues, including amnesty. Voting third party is not the cure all some would like to believe.

For the record, I'm totally disgusted with the RNC for appointing Sen. Martinez as the RNC Chairman!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast