Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have you considered the fact that the 102 of the 105 members of Tancredo's Immigration Reform Caucus are Repbublicans?
    The points you make here, MW are so, so true. We must not be down on those who have worked hard for the American people and tried so hard to watch out for U.S. citizens before anyone or anything else. They understand where their first and primary responsibilities must be. Gosh, do we ever thank them. I shudder to think where we would be without them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In Idaho we don't resister by party, you can vote in the Demacratic primary or the Republican primary it doesn't matter, and vote who ever you want in the election. I am sick about Martinez. (GO TANCREDO) my first choice right now.

WILL THE TRUE AMERICANS PLEASE STAND UP AND IDENTIFIY YOUSELVES!!!!! WE CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE ANYMORE!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123