Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Isn't that the truth!!! Demand, demand, demand!!! ...and ungrateful!!!!!!

...and like spoiled children, I'd say it's time for a time-out and go back to your
    own COUNTRY! You may only return when you apologize and ask, and are granted,PERMISSION!

Why won't Americans come together like this? Is that we are worried about losing our jobs or what? Surely if that amount of ILLEGAL ALIENS and their supporters can take a day off and DEMAND our government give them rights, then we as Americans need to start fighting back.
    We can sit here and make phone calls and send emails and faxes all day, but who knows about it but us? We need to take to the streets by the millions so that our voices are no longer silenced. And the media won't be able to report their bull dung that "80% of Americans want some type of pathway to citizenship".
    When we are all in the streets DEMANDING that OUR government PROTECT us from this invasion, then maybe, just maybe, we could get more movement in OUR direction. Instead of Americans waking up to the invasion, we will make our politicians wake up to the demands of the AMERICAN people.
    I honestly believe that phone calls and email aren't going to be enough. If we don't start doing more, there is going to be a bloodbath in the street.

I suspect that those who are either Open-borders advocates or head-in-the-sand citizens suffer from one of the following:

They are profiting from illegal alien/VISA labor, or
    They are either illegal or VISA holders themselves, or
    They just don’t feel threatened and believe they have total job security.

When my son came back from serving in Iraq he tried to find employment in construction, which is what he had done his entire adult life. He was offered several positions, but at a paltry $9.00 an hour, no benefits. After all, he was told; if you don’t take the job at this rate there is an illegal that will.

As for a march of American citizens, I think the only thing holding us back is dependable organization of such a march. I for one am ready to take to the streets. What do you think about adopting Todd Beamer’s cry of “Let’s Rollâ€
    <div>
    </div>

[quote="melena29"]I suspect that those who are either Open-borders advocates or head-in-the-sand citizens suffer from one of the following:

They are profiting from illegal alien/VISA labor, or
    They are either illegal or VISA holders themselves, or
    They just don’t feel threatened and believe they have total job security.

When my son came back from serving in Iraq he tried to find employment in construction, which is what he had done his entire adult life. He was offered several positions, but at a paltry $9.00 an hour, no benefits. After all, he was told; if you don’t take the job at this rate there is an illegal that will.

As for a march of American citizens, I think the only thing holding us back is dependable organization of such a march. I for one am ready to take to the streets. What do you think about adopting Todd Beamer’s cry of “Let’s Rollâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm ready!

I am ready to do whatever, whenever. I honestly believe we Americans need to be willing to do everything that the illegals are doing. If they march, we must march, if they hold a protest, we must hold a protest, and on and on. Only when we do it, we have to do it in greater numbers than anyone has ever seen.
    We had a half million marching through the streets for the first May day march, we had the Million Man March, well I think we need to have MILLIONS(SSSSS) marching for this cause. If the illegals can take a day away from work, then I think every American has a DUTY to at least do the same. Put up or shut up. Simple as that. And if you get threatened at work that you may lose your job, well I'm sure there is some type of protection out there somewhere for that. Hell, Tyson CLOSED their plants for their employees to participate in the illegal alien march. If an American company can close it's doors so that it's illegal employees can go protesting in the streets, then every work place in this country should afford it's employee's the same opportunity. I know I am just ranting here, but I am really FED UP. I say, "Let's Roll" !!!

"When my son came back from serving in Iraq he tried to find employment in construction, which is what he had done his entire adult life. He was offered several positions, but at a paltry $9.00 an hour, no benefits. After all, he was told; if you don’t take the job at this rate there is an illegal that will. "

Your son may have a legal case. Here is the link to a law firm that may take his case.

http://www.irli.org/

If he has the name of the Company, he might want to call ICE and tell them what the owner said, and give them the particulars that he hires illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

also may want to call Judicial Watch and Howard Foster in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I, for one, am looking forward to May 1st. Traffic will be light, stores will be bright, clean and uncrowded. My kids will be able to learn the way they are meant to learn....sounds like Utopia to me! Im going to make sure I am out "stimulating the economy" on May 1st.

By the way, I hope all the "protesters" do thier usual thing....start some fights, burn the US flag, fly the mex flag above the USA flag, riot, flip the bird to the camera, display handwritten anti-American signs (curse words included), drop F-bombs and basically do things that make true Americans sick. More and more people will wake up to our cause. :P
    SicNTired, I will never forget that day. I was still living in CA then and I was SHOCKED at the sheer numbers of them. THAT IS THE DAY I DECIDED TO MOVE OUT OF CA. May 1, 2006. Was lucky enough to sell my house by August, and in October I was in my new home in Idaho.

But I remember how clear the freeways were, and John and Ken were running a campaign to make big-dollar purchases that day (coz the illegals were threatening to shut down our economy by not spending -- AS IF!!), the grocery store was EMPTY FOR ONCE! I was able to make it home from work in 5 minutes, instead of my usual 20. I didn't see a single pregnant Hispanic woman with 2 toddlers by her side, pushing a stroller with a baby in it. I didn't see a single illegal adult riding a bicycle (they can't drive coz they're illegal and can't get DLs in CA). IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY FOR ALL CALIFORNIANS!

People were calling in to radio talks shows all saying the same thing: "MY GOODNESS! Is this really the way California can be? Clear freeways and uncrowded stores?" Yup, HUGE WAKE-UP CALL for Californians. So, the marches did more damage to the IA than good. Seeing all those Mexican flags and other flags was like a lightning bolt to Americans who were appalled at their ungratefullness. THAT WAS THE DAY AMERICANS GOT MAD. I think that was the day that many patriots decided to join anti-illegal orgs like Alipac, NumbersUSA, SOS, and FAIR.

SO, YES, FOR MAY 1, 2008, BRING IT ON!! YOU (IAs) ARE BRINGING MORE CONVERTS TO OUR SIDE!!! DON'T FORGET YOUR MEXICAN FLAGS, OK? AND YOUR CHE GUEVARRA T-SHIRTS! AND WRAP YOUR FACES WITH YOUR PALESTINIAN SCARVES! BRING THE BULLHORNS AND DEMAND FOR YOUR "RIGHTS!" WHILE WE WILL SIT COZILY AT HOME IN FRONT OF OUR TVs AND LISTEN TO REPORTERS INTERVIEW MORE OUTRAGED AMERICANS WHO WILL SIGN UP AT ALIPAC!

BRING IT ON!!

(Btw, May 1, 2008, is a THURSDAY. It's Must-See TV day!!)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I am soooo sick and tired of politicians who say "we must bring them out of the shadows". That picture posted on this thread doesnt look like they are hiding anywhere. It looks like an INVASION.

Illegal immigrants are nothing but SQUATTERS AND LEECHES who DEMAND benefits, higher wages, health care, housing and college loans, social security, YOU KNOW - ALL THE THINGS THAT AMERICAN CITIZENS HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD FOR MOST OF THEIR LIVES. Only the Ilegal Immigrants want it ALL FOR FREE.

THEY ARE SUCH AN ARROGANT BUCH OF FOOLS. And they wonder why people are beginning to show resentment toward them.

Let them march with their flags, with their faces painted or covered by bandanas, pounding their war drums, and yelling "yes we can" in Spanish. Let them continue to DEMAND everything they CANT EVEN GET IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

IT IS ONLY GOING TO WAKE UP MORE AMERICANS TO THE REALZATION THAT OUR COUNTRY IS BEING INVADED.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    They aren't hiding in the shadows, like these pathetic goverment officials say... THEY ARE IN PLAIN SIGHT!!!! Taking American jobs, benefits, etc.
    The only ones who are hiding are these corrupt politicians with their heads in the sand that hang on to their greed for power and money instead of standing tall with integrity and honor... and dirty racist organizations that call themselves civil rights organizations that have their own agenda with the help of our government!!!!! While Americans WATCH, at least the ones who are awake... the evil that is going on all around us to destroy our nation!!!!!!

Thank God for Alipac and other organizations like NumbersUsa who are leading the fight to SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast