Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SO, YES, FOR MAY 1, 2008, BRING IT ON!! YOU (IAs) ARE BRINGING MORE CONVERTS TO OUR SIDE!!! DON'T FORGET YOUR MEXICAN FLAGS, OK? AND YOUR CHE GUEVARRA T-SHIRTS! AND WRAP YOUR FACES WITH YOUR PALESTINIAN SCARVES! BRING THE BULLHORNS AND DEMAND FOR YOUR "RIGHTS!" WHILE WE WILL SIT COZILY AT HOME IN FRONT OF OUR TVs AND LISTEN TO REPORTERS INTERVIEW MORE OUTRAGED AMERICANS WHO WILL SIGN UP AT ALIPAC!

BRING IT ON!!
    Agreed. The bad thing is Americans have a short memory. The good thing is, the "protestors" will make this a tradition year after year and keep everyone "refreshed" to thier "cause".....and hopefully open a few more eyes to this growing problem!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN, TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR INDIANA!! LINK BELOW!!> ACTION NEEDED NOW!!!! 3/13<
    3 HOURS AND COUNTING!!! TAKE ACTION ON
    INDIANA!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-644927.html#644927
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think these May day marches are a "Damned if you do, damned if you don't" dilema for the illegals. If they do, Americans fight even harder against them, and if they don't their cause may not seem quite so important to our political leaders. Just a thought.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    I think these May day marches are a "Damned if you do, damned if you don't" dilema for the illegals. If they do, Americans fight even harder against them, and if they don't their cause may not seem quite so important to our political leaders. Just a thought.
    I agree melena. I'm calling our congresspersons who haven't signed the Discharge Petition yet to get the Save Act to the floor or a vote. We can do what we can do. I know its making the pro-illegals nervous.

Oh hey, did you get my PM?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When they took to the streets they woke everyone up. Before this nobody really wanted to discuss their feelings, everyone was afraid of being called racists.

When we heard that business's were going to close on May 1 to support these groups my husband drove all over town to see who was closed. To this day they have lost our business.

By watching them on TV I started watching Lou Dobbs. I questioned what La Raza was. I started doing research on the internet. I was fortunate to hit alot of pro-illegal websites before they started cleaning them up. I found ALIPAC. I know I am not alone and as they make more and more demands they will continue to wake up America.

If they had not marched in our streets I am afraid the Comprehensive Immigration bill would have passed. My husband equates their marches to the Japanese general who upon attacking Pearl Harbor said "I am afraid we have just woken the sleeping tiger".

I need to make a T-shirt with Alipac symbol on it and Numbersusa.

Got it Gogo, and thanks so much. I'll let you know what comes of it.

Any feedback on how to proceed with taking to the streets ourselves? I'm with totallybeachin on this. Just need constructive direction on how to proceed.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Got it Gogo, and thanks so much. I'll let you know what comes of it.

Any feedback on how to proceed with taking to the streets ourselves? I'm with totallybeachin on this. Just need constructive direction on how to proceed.
    Short of marching in the streets (which is what I wish we would do in DC) I'm walking the tracts of homes around my area.

I ask them what their feeling is on economy and illegal immigration. If they are concerned about both I tell them how the economy is linked to illegal immigration. Our wages are depressed and some are out of work because of it. There are many other issues to raised property taxes on the burden of the homeowner due to the costs of illegal immigration.

Then I give them the information about Alipac and how to check us out and the particulars on it. I also give them NumbersUSA information and how they can send FREE faxes to their representatives and how they are updated on bills that are coming up that are good and bad.

If they are more interested in an all around issue site I also give them American Solutions.

It is amazing when you start talking to people how angry they really are. If you have all the information for them at their finger tips and they don't have to do a search they will join and work even if its the free faxes at NumbersUSA. Some people are so busy with kids and work that's the most they can do at this time. But the key is if they aren't interested, thank them for their time and leave. If they are see how interested they are and give them the information. That's all you can do. I know one contact I've had has spread it to the address book and friends and family.

I wished that Alipac and NumbersUSA had business cards we could buy to carry with us so we can easily pass the information out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Can I buy one?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Can I buy one?
    Haven't figured it out yet. Got the symbol but it doesn't print well.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast