Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May Day rallies spark renewed immigration debate

EXCELLENT article, a must read!

May Day rallies spark renewed immigration debate
    May 1, 7:14 PMSan Diego County Political Buzz ExaminerKimberly Dvorak

Thousands of protesters attended rallies across the country in a renewed effort to
    bring illegal immigration reform front and center for the White House. There were no reports of violence, but several arrests had taken place including Illinois Congressman, Luis Gutierrez and 40 others for civil disobedience outside the White House.

In San Diego the number of protesters at two rallies were far less than expected. At Chicano Park roughly 400-500 demonstrators watched the May Day festivities.

One San Diego resident, Leticia Singer said she came out to support the Latino community. “I’m originally from Mexico City, Mexico. I immigrated here legally 25 years ago,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Great article. I think there is a renewed immigration debate.

This is far out there, and some people will think I'm insane, but I believe that this so called bomb in NYC was done to dominate the news so there wouldn't be so much on these rallies. Why? Because they enrage us, so they wanted less coverage. I know it sounds crazy, but the timing is interesting.

[quote]However, at the conclusion to the event, two “Pro-American Legal Immigration’ attendees were viciously attacked by the “Pro-Amnestyâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn