Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    He lost the election because of Hispandering, plain and simple.
    Absolutely! It's time for the "Maverick" to fade into the sunset as far as his so called "public service". Get the message McCain! Time to retire!

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    That senile old horse's ass needs to extract his senile old head from his senile old ass and listen to the 80 percent of the American people from all parties and ideologies who opposed the last ram it up our butts amnesty attempt. It's because of idiots as McClown, Grahamnesty, and Sphincter (Specter) the GOP will never be the party of conservative principles it used to be. The party is dead.......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    by the way... if it wasnt for Sarah Palin his campaign would have lost by a hell of a lot more votes

She was the only plus to his campaign

America REJECTS the NEOCONS and REJECTS McCains corrupt BACKSIDE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oh screw you mc cain.
    you suck.......STILL

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    by the way... if it wasnt for Sarah Palin his campaign would have lost by a hell of a lot more votes

I need to work more on my sarcasm, people are taking it seriously
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

no.. i was just commenting in general.... People flocked to Palin ... McCain was the problem and America knows it... matter of fact... almost everyone knows it but McCain
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain needs to take this Cool Person Test

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2 ... l_test.htm

Don't just complain here! Please call GOP Senate leaders Mitch McConnell, Jon Kyl, John Ensign, John Cornyn and others.

Tell them that opposing illegal immigration is in no way being "anti-Hispanic" -- the implication of what McCain is peddling. If they want to outreach to Latinos and other groups, that's fine, as long as it does not mean "comprehensive immigration reform" amnesty.

As McCain proved himself, pushing amnesty does not help win Latino votes, and serves to alienate the base and the majority of Americans who oppose amnesty -- especially with hundreds of thousands Americans losing their jobs monthly. Please call.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

no.. i was just commenting in general.... People flocked to Palin ... McCain was the problem and America knows it... matter of fact... almost everyone knows it but McCain
    I have to agree. Palin was the only bright spot in that whole sorry campaign. She completely overshadowed him on stage and everwhere else. Like her or not-it's true. McCain just sucks. period. Him and Teddy need to give it up.

The voters didn't reject the party, they rejected McStain the lib in RINO skin!

McCain, you did not lose because Hispanics were offended. Obama got about the same usual percent of the Hispanic vote the Dem Presidential candidate always gets.

You lost because people like me would not support you.

W

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast