Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    by the way... if it wasnt for Sarah Palin his campaign would have lost by a hell of a lot more votes

She was the only plus to his campaign

America REJECTS the NEOCONS and REJECTS McCains corrupt BACKSIDE
    I need to work more on my sarcasm, people are taking it seriously
    no.. i was just commenting in general.... People flocked to Palin ... McCain was the problem and America knows it... matter of fact... almost everyone knows it but McCain
    I don't think McCain knows it was McCain
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain needs to take this Cool Person Test

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2 ... l_test.htm

I took the test, the mods would have to *sniffle sniffle* edit what kind of person they said I was
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i just got off the phone with the DC office and told them that anything that allows illegals to stay in this country is amnesty and that its not wanted by americans.

Funny thing is, in the middle of the conversation, the man listening HUNG UP
    so i called the Phoenix office left my comment and then when that was done, the lady informed me that the office manager there wanted to talk to me about what happened in DC.

I Let her know that i feel i have a right to call every elected official in DC because they people, while representing a state, are also representing the country, and she agreed with that thought

The GOP needs to grow a spine and tell McCain to sit down and shut up.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i just got off the phone with the DC office and told them that anything that allows illegals to stay in this country is amnesty and that its not wanted by americans.

so i called the Phoenix office left my comment and then when that was done, the lady informed me that the office manager there wanted to talk to me about what happened in DC.

I Let her know that i feel i have a right to call every elected official in DC because they people, while representing a state, are also representing the country, and she agreed with that thought
    Was this McCain's office?

I spoke with Sen. DeMint's office and his staffer wasn't familiar with the above article but said he would advise the senator about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jamesw--

I wroet about 300 words in my diatribe--you aced it and me with your succinct sentence:
    "oh screw you mc cain.
    you suck.......STILL"

I wish I said that--you are soooo right!!!!!

Re: jamesw--

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    I wroet about 300 words in my diatribe--you aced it and me with your succinct sentence:
    "oh screw you mc cain.
    you suck.......STILL"

I wish I said that--you are soooo right!!!!!
    I guess this goes to prove, less is more

Quote Originally Posted by Populist

Was this McCain's office?

I spoke with Sen. DeMint's office and his staffer wasn't familiar with the above article but said he would advise the senator about it.
    yes it was mc cains office in DC that hung up.

yes it was mc cains office in DC that hung up.
    They hung up on me also! I asked: "Does Senator McCain know what the definition of "immigrant" is"?

A real American like Pierce or Goldwater needs to run against McCain in the Republican primary, and announce they are doing it as soon as possible!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh I was also thinking about a rebuttal to McCains: "They are God's children" BS. Illegal aliens steal from, plunder, rape, and kill Americans. Sounds like they are the Devils children to me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast