Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    Juan McShame is telegraphing a message to the illegals...fight and riot in the streets for your 'rights' to remain in this country!
    McCain literally gave illegals permission to attack American citizens with his idiotic speech. This man is a cancer that must not be allowed to spread.
    Exactly, CindyB!!!

He might just as well say...If amnesty is not passed, there will be rioting in the streets...a not so subtle message to the IA's! He is diabolical!
    Well said AM and CindyB!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Again, get them out BEFORE they have a chance to riot.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Do you think the voluntary deport program is a prelude to mass roundups before the elections?
    The 800 camps are manned and ready!

Have you read the text of Operation End Game Jimpasz?

It's long but well worth reading.

If you read it, you will see that what we have been seeing is moving along in direct accordance to the strategy laid out in End Game.

Even the massive raids, electronic monitoring bracelets, detention facilities, railways, air strips, criminal prosecutions (id theft, false documents, etc.), court proceedings, etc............it's all right there in black and white.

It's being carried out to the letter.

So yes, I think you may be correct in your assessment.

McCain needs to be committed to an assisted living facility with 24/7 monitoring. Then Cindy can go hang out with the bunch at Buffalo Chips in Sturgis.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Juan McShame is telegraphing a message to the illegals...fight and riot in the streets for your 'rights' to remain in this country!
    McCain literally gave illegals permission to attack American citizens with his idiotic speech. This man is a cancer that must not be allowed to spread.
    That is simply naive, ridiculous and false.

Everyone on this board hates McCain but then they don't seem to care what Obama will do to the country.

There are only two choices on the ballot with a rational chance of becoming President. I would never in a million years vote for Obama and I do think McCain will make more of an effort at enforcement than Obama who wants no enforcement.

McCain is a demented old fool. We're supposed to let them stay so they don't pitch hissy fits and riot?!?! Hells bells, then step up the deportations, using our military if necessary! There will be NO more amnesties!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller

Everyone on this board hates McCain but then they don't seem to care what Obama will do to the country.

There are only two choices on the ballot with a rational chance of becoming President. I would never in a million years vote for Obama and I do think McCain will make more of an effort at enforcement than Obama who wants no enforcement.
    Enough is enough! We already know who McCain is!!! If you want to vote for him...go right ahead!!! I, for one, will NEVER vote for the man who co-authored the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty Bill!!! Nothing you, or anyone else says, will change my mind!!! End of discussion!

Just because Obama will most likely be the only other person on the ballot does not mean that I am voting for him either! Where do you draw your conclusions?

April
    ACTION ALERT HERE! PLEASE JOIN IN!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-745863.html#745863

Enough is enough! We already know who McCain is!!! If you want to vote for him...go right ahead!!! I, for one, will NEVER vote for the man who co-authored the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty Bill!!! Nothing you, or anyone else says, will change my mind!!! End of discussion!

Just because Obama will most likely be the only other person on the ballot does not mean that I am voting for him either! Where do you draw your conclusions?
    Well you have only two choices unless you plan to waste your vote. I don't believe in wasting my vote -- one is going to win and you might as well vote for the least odious and the one who will do the least damage to to the country. And Since OBAMA was destroy America that doesn't leave much of a choice unless you are going to waste your vote which in essence will be a vote for Obama.

Well you have only two choices unless you plan to waste your vote. I don't believe in wasting my vote -- one is going to win and you might as well vote for the least odious and the one who will do the least damage to to the country. And Since OBAMA was destroy America that doesn't leave much of a choice unless you are going to waste your vote which in essence will be a vote for Obama.
    The lesser of two evils is still evil. I will never waste my vote on either one of the corrupt jerks. I intend to vote for Ron Paul.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast