Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama.

[quote=CindyB]
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    Quote Originally Posted by "AmericanMe":10l5kink
    Juan McShame is telegraphing a message to the illegals...fight and riot in the streets for your 'rights' to remain in this country!
    McCain literally gave illegals permission to attack American citizens with his idiotic speech. This man is a cancer that must not be allowed to spread.
    That is simply naive, ridiculous and false.

Everyone on this board hates McCain but then they don't seem to care what Obama will do to the country.

There are only two choices on the ballot with a rational chance of becoming President. I would never in a million years vote for Obama and I do think McCain will make more of an effort at enforcement than Obama who wants no enforcement.
    Enough is enough! We already know who McCain is!!! If you want to vote for him...go right ahead!!! I, for one, will NEVER vote for the man who co-authored the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty Bill!!! Nothing you, or anyone else says, will change my mind!!! End of discussion!

Just because Obama will most likely be the only other person on the ballot does not mean that I am voting for him either! Where do you draw your conclusions?
    Well you have only two choices unless you plan to waste your vote. I don't believe in wasting my vote -- one is going to win and you might as well vote for the least odious and the one who will do the least damage to to the country. And Since OBAMA was destroy America that doesn't leave much of a choice unless you are going to waste your vote which in essence will be a vote for Obama.
    The lesser of two evils is still evil. I will never waste my vote on either one of the corrupt jerks. I intend to vote for Ron Paul.[/quote:10l5kink]

Exactly CindyB! Voting for John McCain because you perceive him to be the less of two evils ( both Obama and McCain are evil, enough said) is a waste of a vote! I guarantee that I will be able to look myself in the mirror after I cast my vote and I will not have voted for Obama or McCain! One of these two traitors may win the office, but my vote will not have put them there!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought it was GREAT that McCAMNESTY supports the country that was invaded by russia. HE EXPLAINED HOW THIS SMALL COUNTRY had maintained it's National Borders, it's Culture, and it's Language FOR OVER TWO CENTURIES against invading countries. Isn't he WONDERFUL; Why does he NOT feel the same about the UNITED STATES and is SUPPORTING the INVASION of the UNITED STATES by the IILEGALS?

He don't know what country he's in.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    I thought it was GREAT that McCAMNESTY supports the country that was invaded by russia. HE EXPLAINED HOW THIS SMALL COUNTRY had maintained it's National Borders, it's Culture, and it's Language FOR OVER TWO CENTURIES against invading countries. Isn't he WONDERFUL; Why does he NOT feel the same about the UNITED STATES and is SUPPORTING the INVASION of the UNITED STATES by the IILEGALS?
    Iccat...I doubt that McCain even knows where Georgia is! He was probably thinking 'Atlanta'. I will give his handlers credit, though...they wrote a good speech for him...even though he had to stand there and read every single word from the script!

And you're absolutely correct about his supporting the invasion of the US by the illegals! He is a traitor to the core, and unworthy of holding office in any capacity! I can't even watch him anymore...

A vote for 3rd party---

I have erad at least 4 articles in the past two weeks addressinf 3rd party voting. I also agree with Joseph Farah of World News Daily. I am, as a couple of articles pointed out, darn sick of thsose who are so afraid to lose that they will not take a risk to save America. My best friend, in a pleasant conversation told me that he HAD to vote for McCain or else Obama would get in. He stated that NO 3RD PARTY could win. He cited how , according to him, Perot cost the Republicans the election. I replied, "Gee, I was a Dem at that time and we all felt we would have gotten milluions more votes if Perot had not stolen them from Clinton.

Prove other wise!!! (Of course I never voted for Clinton, just darned sick of the "wasted vote" argument.
    I have chosen Bob Barr as my candidaite. I plan to go to his HQ and work for him tomorrow.

Keep up the "wasted vote" belief and we will be stuck with horrible candidates until America is a 3rd world country.

Does anybody know how to run a poll??

I would like to see a poll of how many plan to vote 3rd party. Also, how many will not because they feel it is a vote for Obama??

I would guess that the majority of conservative voters in 1996 felt the same as today about losing the Republican vote. (Wasted vote mantra.)BUT THEY NEVER HAD A DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE OPPOSING THEM THAT HAS BEEN SHOWN TO BE WEAK, INEXPERIENCED AND SUSPICIOUSLY OVERLY FRIENDLY TO OUR CAUSES AND OUR ENEMIES>.

MY feelings are that there are more moderate Democrats than we allow for.

The poll would not be very scientific, but I think it would be very interesting. I am optimistic about a 3rd party candidate.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I will vote third party... there is no way I will vote for either of these 2 fraudulant freaks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"In case you hadn't noticed, the thousands of people who have been relegated to ghettos have risen up and burned cars in France,'' McCain said. ``They've got huge problems in France. They have tremendous problems. The police can't even go into certain areas in the suburbs of Paris. I don't want that in the suburbs of America.''
    McCain is a complete idiot. Of course we know about France's problems. They dont hide the fact that illegal immigrants riot, make demands, and burn cars and buildings. They act just like all other illegal 3rd world slime. But at least France is now admitting the problem. France also makes it clear that they DONT WANT illegal immigrants.

AMERICANS DESERVE TO BE PROTECTED FROM ALL THE EVILS THAT ILLEGAL ALIENS BRING WITH THEM. WHAT WILL OBAMA OR McCAIN DO TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM FURTHER DESTROYING PROPERTY AND LIVES? WHEN WILL THEY START DEPORTING THEM? THAT IS WHAT OVER 80% OF AMERICANS WANT TO KNOW.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a Neocon idiot. No wonder republicans are defecting from their party. I can't even imagine what will happen to this country if he's elected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast