Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Being a border patrol officer is shaky business thanks to Bush. These poor guys are trying to defend our borders while our laws do not protect them.
    If mexican citizens were not trying to sneak into the U.S. we wouldn't have this problem. The stupidity is astounding. Mexican officials have convinced their citizens to head north. The plight of the mexican people are now our burden.

[quote]“Any kind of shooting toward Mexican territory is rejected by the Mexican government,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's also common practice for Mexicans to not stop at stop signs in Mexico. Guess there's a whole lot of common things in Mexico that AREN"T COMMON HERE!!!! Who cares what Mexico thinks, wants, demands, or anything else? I know I don't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="MyAmerica"][quote]“Any kind of shooting toward Mexican territory is rejected by the Mexican government,â€

tough titty if you dont like it.

dont throw rocks and attempt to assault our agents and you
    wont be having this problem, will ya?????.

"no" you say

i didnt think so

screw Mexico--

screw Mexico--I am sure that the Mexican government has funded the exodus of their indigent population and helped them to come to the uSA. This is criminal--but--even MORE criminal are people like Joe Baca and Luis Gutierrez. Neither man has an ounce of loyalty to America. It is to their nationality and heritage.

To hell with all of them.

I am an older man who has seen too many negative changes to America.
    When our texting, TV watching lazy a-- Americans all finally wake up to what is happening; when they begin to understand what multiculturism does to any nation, (see: Balkans, Belgium, etc). there will be a s---storm hitting our bootlicking, foot kissing Congress and they will all have to find new careers.
    I hope it happens while I am still here. I will revel in it. It will be Americans expressing themselves as Americans do!!!!!!!

Re: screw Mexico--

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    screw Mexico--I am sure that the Mexican government has funded the exodus of their indigent population and helped them to come to the uSA. This is criminal--but--even MORE criminal are people like Joe Baca and Luis Gutierrez. Neither man has an ounce of loyalty to America. It is to their nationality and heritage.

To hell with all of them.

I am an older man who has seen too many negative changes to America.
    When our texting, TV watching lazy a-- Americans all finally wake up to what is happening; when they begin to understand what multiculturism does to any nation, (see: Balkans, Belgium, etc). there will be a s---storm hitting our bootlicking, foot kissing Congress and they will all have to find new careers.
    I hope it happens while I am still here. I will revel in it. It will be Americans expressing themselves as Americans do!!!!!!!
    WELL SAID , SALUTE
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Glenn Beck had a whole segment on this tonight and had the BP association president on. He said it outright the BP is low on the food chain for the government to take care of.

You have to watch it. Glenn hits hard on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Glenn Beck had a whole segment on this tonight and had the BP association president on. He said it outright the BP is low on the food chain for the government to take care of.

You have to watch it. Glenn hits hard on this.
    segment starts at the bottom of the hour

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast