Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who cares what Mexican officials think...Our border patrol should be able to fire at sight at ANYONE scaling a fence, wall or coming across our border. Perhaps then they will stop taking advantage

Quote Originally Posted by donrob11754
    Who cares what Mexican officials think...Our border patrol should be able to fire at sight at ANYONE scaling a fence, wall or coming across our border. Perhaps then they will stop taking advantage
    RIGHT ON IS ONE SUPPOSE TO ASSUME THAT THE MEXICAN CRIMINALS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO THROW ROCKS AND ANYTHING ELSE THEY CAN GET THEIR HANDS ON TO THROW AT THE BP AND NOT EXPECT RETALIATION FROM OUR SIDE OF THE BORDER? I THINK NOT. SINCE THEY ARE SO GOOD AT DEMANDING THINGS OF OUR GOVERNMENT WHY DON'T THEY DEMAND THEIR CITIZENS TO STAY AT HOME INSTEAD OF HELPING THEM STEAL THEIR WAY INTO THE U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Glenn Beck had a whole segment on this tonight and had the BP association president on. He said it outright the BP is low on the food chain for the government to take care of.

You have to watch it. Glenn hits hard on this.
    THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT BUSH IS LABELED A LAME DUCK. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE DUCK PART. IN MY HUMBLE OPINION HE IS CERTAINLY A LAME BRAIN. THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT CAN POUR S*** AND P*** ALL OVER HIM AND TELL HIM THAT IT IS RAIN AND HE WILL ACCEPT IT. THIS MAN IS BEYOND STUPID

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123