Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mw I had heard about the problems with furniture manufacturing in High Point. I used to work for a man who had owned several Ethan Allen stores and when I knew him only owned a very upscale decorator type furniture store in N. Dallas.

He told me that he had seen the quality of furniture go down at the shows in High Point. He even said some of the companies that had been good quality furniture, stopped making furniture and simply imported cheap quality Chinese furniture - just to stay in business.

So rather than being able to buy a dining room suit that would last 50 years, you get one that might last 10 - if your're lucky.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]sealing borders[/b]

sealing borders is a pretty expensive and futile project,,,, hahahahaha. over something that could be worked out by 2 reasonable men in a half an hour.

or we could continue to have a house and senate bicker about it forever.

im sure a sealed border will be eventually attempted,,, with failure.

two reasonable men, over a cup of coffee,,, or tea,,, i dont personally drink coffee,,, cost,,,, about 2 bucks.

or a house and senate of two different countries implementing study after study and building wall after wall,,, cost,,, i dunno how many billions of our tax dollars.

no freebies given,,,, even trade across the board,,,, guaranteed to please all involved....

i really dont see the problem here as being imigrants,,, i see the problem where it actually lies,,, with our legislators and our negotiators.

give me a half hour with calderon and the migration would reverse,,, voluntarily and without threat.

give me a half hour with calderon and the migration would reverse,,, voluntarily and without threat.

Talk away - I'll buy the tea.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It would push oil prices up

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

Why?
    because we get oil from Mexico

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234