Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

rakishoner, I will answer you in detail tomarrow. Unfortanatly, I my study time is over and work calls. I appreciate the dialog wih everyone. My purpose was to supply a little light about our organization and our purpose. Can, I discuss every historical and contemporary issue in a few short hours, no. rakishoner, the reasons for my disdain in your answers is that you chop them up to fit a narrow perpective. That is okay, I will continue in this forum as long as you let me. I truelly believe a diolog about globlization, corperate greed, the prison industrial complex, the war mahine (Halliburton) and others issues need to be calculated in the discussion of immigration. Good night.

I will continue in this forum as long as you let me
    Hey I am game, anytime unless I am at work paying the social goverenment. Just don't drop troll terds and run

NoseyIllegal, sometimes the truth hurts, but in the long run it will set you free. I think that is about the most truthful saying on earth.

Great job, Rockfish. Great job, Rakishoner, and all of you.

If you don't mind rather than wasting my time trying to help Noesyillegal learn something he may not understand for a very long time, with so many people's attention here, I'd like to give you a quick update on what is going on in a part of your country, Florida.

Many people who got their power back over the last three days, lost it again today, but only for three hours. Some people who got power Monday, lost it soon after and haven't gotten it back.

I never watch the news on this, I'm just trying to keep you update from my own experiences.

Today was a bit disheartening when I spoke to an out of state contractor.
    I asked him what was required for contractors from out of state to come here to work and help. He said the law is that contractors who come here from out of state, are suppose to be licensed. I asked him, if he is seeing that, and he said an emphatic "NO". He said he's ever seen anything like it, and that the ramifications of it are going to come to pass in the future in this area. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to ask him anymore questions. I think he meant that some very shoddy construction is taking place.

If you ask me, if President Bush truly cared about the people of this country, he would be taking many more and many different steps to help and protect the people who are faced by these things. The people here are vulnerable, and just so you all know around America, the taking advantage of your state of Florida is very well underway.

Where is the President? He chose to come here a couple of weeks ago, when the news cameras were here to shake hands and give water out. Where is he two weeks later, when the cameras are gone and when the repairing is taking place. He should be on TV, publicly warning people not
    to try to take advantage of American citizens when they are so vulnerable. He is no where now, and as usual he is failing to point out and address the most important and the most real issues that face the people at a time of disaster. He leaves places like Florida and New Orleans alone to try to fend off the vultures who will flock here for their dinner. I am truly more disappointed in this president than I think I've ever been.

The illegal population is clearly soaring. Everynight if you go into Publix at 5PM or 6PM it is amazing to see the illegals arrive who are getting off of work. Why do I think they are illegal? Because they cannot speak a word of English. I highly doubt that people who go through proper immigration procedures cannot speak A WORD of English.

A long time ago, sometimes a disaster could help build people in their unity and their appreciation of important aspects about life. But today, it seems that disasters have become an oppportunity for people to come and take advantage of the ones who are down. The main disaster itself paves the way for a multitude of more mini-disasters to the area. It's because in America today, we do not have a president who is willing to protect and defend the American citizen.

I guess that is why we are all here at ALIPAC. I know that you all care, and there is no need for you to have to tell me that. Thank you for being such good Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boy--Legal. You've sure had a major eye-opening during this disaster, haven't you? It has been really good for us on the forum to get first-hand, HONEST information from someone who can't take the facts and present them for our edification. It really sounds like y'all are suffering the same type of problems as New Orleans, Mississippi and Alabama BUT have you noticed that, of the four states who have had so much damage, New Orleans is STILL the only one that is getting national attention?? WHY IS THAT??

I can still see your Governor standing up there BEFORE the hurricane hit saying that FLORIDA was PREPARED and that FLORIDIANS took care of themselves. He was basically saying that y'all really didn't NEED FEMA! And, AFTER it hit and chaos became obvious, he got up and said that, if anyone should be blamed, he would take it!!! Now, can you explain why he was going out of his way to give FEMA a pass??? He would rather let his people beat up on HIM than on his BROTHER.

NosoyIllegal--was this young lady, Maggie, in our country LEGALLY? That is really the bottom line. It sounds like she is a very smart young lady so I would ask WHY she does not go back to Mexico and make a difference in her OWN COUNTRY? The taxpayers of this country have provided her with an education to this point and I would be willing to bet that WE will be sending her to college as well. WHY do you think that the AMERICAN PEOPLE should bear the burden of her education? The time and energy she is expending with these activist groups would go a long way in her home country in trying to correct the problems THERE. WE don't need any help here EXCEPT to deport every last person who had NO RESPECT for the laws of our country and waltzed across that border to take advantage of what Americans have worked so hard for over hundreds of years.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I too await the return of NOSOYILLEGAL. I have made rebutles to her postings on the previous page.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How can you tell she's a SHE???!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I don't. I just took a chance and flipped a coin, but probably am wrong. I read the posting wrong I guess.

I think it is a she as well. Just the way she talks. Go to the thread in the Pictures section. That is where the gender was set for myself.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-11829.html

I still can't tell! I'm not good at reading between lines!! I'll go with y'all!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast