Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nosoy- I am a minuteman and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by NosoyIllegal
    It is true, that we despise and detest the methods and goals of the Minutemen. The most prominent reason is that they focus on Latinos.
    I wonder why? Could that be because most illegal immigrants crossing the border are Latino. Also I'm sure any other illegals from other countries would be reported if they were found on the border, and the minutemen operation is on the Canadian border. So what is your point?

The minutemen utilize high tech weapons to hunt down humans, as if they it were game. My people are not animals (not that animals deserve this treatment either). Nor do Minutemen have the authority to take it upon themselves to terrorize my people.
    What high tech weapons are they using? When has anyone been killed or shot by the minutemen? They are mostly senior citizens armed with binoculars and cell phones. How is reporting someone to the proper authorities terrorizing? The minutemen do not make contact with your people, or anyone they spot on the border. If they do they are quickly dismissed from the organization. Nice try in distorting the truth.
    Brian- ditto to everything you said exactly! I am so sick of groups like this, and the media distorting the truth about the minutemen.

Nosoy, you are way off base. Were you there, did you sit with the minutemen? I AM A minuteman and proud of it. The difference is that I was there, and I have first-hand knowledge, unlike you. They don't hunt humans. As others here have said, they are armed with binoculars & radios. It is a strict no contact policy. So anything you say about minutemen terrorizing anyone is complete BS! From my perspective, the only people who were harrassed WERE the minutemen, from the ACLU (Anti-American Commie Leftist Union), and groups like yours.

We aren't going anywhere so get used to it!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Yep, anniealone--I noticed that this nosoyillegal was PROUD of aligning himself/herself with the ACLU like that would IMPRESS US!!!

And, don't forget that, along with your binoculars and cell phones, you also have water and food that you are giving to these people who are so stupid that they would wander the desert in 100 degree temperatures with no water nor food. Not only have the Minutemen not TAKEN any lives, they have SAVED many lives.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    And, don't forget that, along with your binoculars and cell phones, you also have water and food that you are giving to these people who are so stupid that they would wander the desert in 100 degree temperatures with no water nor food. Not only have the Minutemen not TAKEN any lives, they have SAVED many lives.
    Exactly Bootsie.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: Nosoy- I am a minuteman and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    It is true, that we despise and detest the methods and goals of the Minutemen. The most prominent reason is that they focus on Latinos.
    I wonder why? Could that be because most illegal immigrants crossing the border are Latino. Also I'm sure any other illegals from other countries would be reported if they were found on the border, and the minutemen operation is on the Canadian border. So what is your point?

The minutemen utilize high tech weapons to hunt down humans, as if they it were game. My people are not animals (not that animals deserve this treatment either). Nor do Minutemen have the authority to take it upon themselves to terrorize my people.
    What high tech weapons are they using? When has anyone been killed or shot by the minutemen? They are mostly senior citizens armed with binoculars and cell phones. How is reporting someone to the proper authorities terrorizing? The minutemen do not make contact with your people, or anyone they spot on the border. If they do they are quickly dismissed from the organization. Nice try in distorting the truth.
    Brian- ditto to everything you said exactly! I am so sick of groups like this, and the media distorting the truth about the minutemen.

Nosoy, you are way off base. Were you there, did you sit with the minutemen? I AM A minuteman and proud of it. The difference is that I was there, and I have first-hand knowledge, unlike you. They don't hunt humans. As others here have said, they are armed with binoculars & radios. It is a strict no contact policy. So anything you say about minutemen terrorizing anyone is complete BS! From my perspective, the only people who were harrassed WERE the minutemen, from the ACLU (Anti-American Commie Leftist Union), and groups like yours.

We aren't going anywhere so get used to it!
    I'm still waiting for an answer to those questions. I don't believe Nosoy really knows or understands anything about the minutemen according to this statement below I copied from the first page, which is full of contradictions. I believe he or she is getting their information from a biased source that fits in with an open border agenda.

Both groups can agree that mainstream media sensationalizes issues and organizational efforts. Much of what we have known about the minutemen are articles we have read, pictures citizens have sent, and actual racist e-mail we get from MM members from all over the country. Recently, we received a racist attack from Stacey O'Connel from your Arizona Chapter.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    "The Brown Berets are RACISTS. When they say "our people" they mean brown people."

No, when we say our people we mean all disenfranchised, poor, marginalized, oppressed, indigent, colored, vilified, homeless, politically imprisoned, indigenous people. Racism is dependent on power, Latinos (outside of those that promote the right-wing agenda) have very little power.
    I couldn't let this one go by without a comment. Are you saying only white people can be racists because they are the majority in power? Racism and bigotry exists within all ethnic groups. I won't deny white racism exists in a few places but it also prevelant within other racial groups as well. Also a lot of left wing racism exists even though liberals like to put that label exclusively on the right. The nonsense you stated sounds like something spewed by groups justifying their own racism they want to cover up.

Also all illegal immigrants crossing the border are not poor victims like you're trying to imply. There are a lot of gang members, smugglers, and other criminals walking across the border into the United States who are wrecking havoc inside our country. They have no respect for the values and laws we up hold.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, still no sign of NOSOYILLEGAL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe he/she got the message and hightailed back from whence he/she came. Or maybe they are having a meeting with the ACLU or maybe they are having a protest.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234