Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: As more Americans fail drug tests, employers turn to refugees

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    We really must stop the Mexicans from saturating our country with their drugs that destroy our young people's futures. 100% of the brown heroin comes from Mexico and most of the meth and marijuana. IMO
    I'm not sure about the heroin.

We just liberated the Afghan poppy fields. That has to be going somewhere - somewhere there is money to pay for it. It may be coming through Mexico, but just my thinking - it's coming from elsewhere originally.

Some years ago, there was a report on the huge amount of 'cold medications' that was being shipped to Mexico by large pharmaceutical companies. These medications are used to make meth, apparently.

It seems that might be something worth looking into for our government.

Sometimes I think our government is more interested in catching fake Gucci bags coming in, than drugs.

Inside Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte's War On Drugs | Time.com

time.com/4495896/philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte/
    Sep 15, 2016 - Inside Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte's War On Drugs... Duterte offered medals and cash rewards for citizens who shot dealers dead...
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie View Post
    I'm not sure about the heroin.

We just liberated the Afghan poppy fields. That has to be going somewhere - somewhere there is money to pay for it. It may be coming through Mexico, but just my thinking - it's coming from elsewhere originally.

Some years ago, there was a report on the huge amount of 'cold medications' that was being shipped to Mexico by large pharmaceutical companies. These medications are used to make meth, apparently.

It seems that might be something worth looking into for our government.

Sometimes I think our government is more interested in catching fake Gucci bags coming in, than drugs.
    Mexico seizes 226 TONS of chemical used in meth

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

The nationwide penetration by illegals started with gw, prior it was a SW states, California problem. Never saw a mexican up north prior to '02 but they came in droves, dropped off out of backs of truck, etc. Just @ that time, the Immigration Services hotline to report tips or violations became consistently busy and the police were issued an order not to ask for immigration status. In traveling to the SW, yes you expected to see the flavor but never up north here - those days are over.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You're completely overlooking the preventative side of this issue.

You need to quite misreading or misinterpreting the meaning of my post. I never said it was okay to use drug testing as a means to fire American and hire refugees. I resent the fact that you are attempting to label me with that.

What I'm saying is every company has the right, no, the responsibility to keep their workplace safe, productive, and efficient. If it takes drug testing to do it, than so be it. You might feel differently about it if you were running a large company. I also feel employees should be helped when possible with the voluntary signing up to a rehab program as a condition of continued employment after their first positive drug test ....... second positive pop and you're out!
    You're still missing the point. The point is someone getting a "pop" is irrelevant to job performance. If the employee is a good worker, failing a drug test should not be grounds for firing that person, that's why drug testing should not be used in the work place. Drug testing is part of the War on Drugs. Someone who smokes pot after work or on the weekends, has nothing to do with their work place unless it's affecting their job performance in which case their job performance should be weighed against everyone else's job performance whether they got a "pop" or not. I know plenty of workers who don't use drugs and their performance isn't anything to brag about. I also know plenty of workers who use pot and they're some of the best workers you could hope to hire. That's why using any test unrelated to job performance is cheating good workers and when you cheat good workers you're cheating everything our country is about including our economy.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    The nationwide penetration by illegals started with gw, prior it was a SW states, California problem. Never saw a mexican up north prior to '02 but they came in droves, dropped off out of backs of truck, etc. Just @ that time, the Immigration Services hotline to report tips or violations became consistently busy and the police were issued an order not to ask for immigration status. In traveling to the SW, yes you expected to see the flavor but never up north here - those days are over.
    Just like an infectious disease, if you don't isolate and treat it, it'll spread.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The chinese are working with the mexicans contributing fentanyl, a pharmaceutical product to increase potency of the mexican heroin. That product is much more potent and the reason for many more overdoses. Both of these countries get away with too much and mexico is not our friendly neighbor but a user.

The middle east gangs have been showing up in south american countries and how it gets up to mexico then to here. South American countries are not on the up and up - lot of corruption, communism. They also are a point of entrance illegally or with fake visas that come up to our border too. mexico lets anyone cross thru their country to our border. Thousands of african landed in SA first. Middle easterners with fake passports, SA first.

Read an article where mexico actually was engaging with germany just prior to ww1 in the veracruz problem in which mexico used germany's help and the year we fought the germans and lost a multitude of men, many blinded, killed by mustard gas, mexico was engaging in discussion with germany. wikipedia has several posts on the conflicts. Below a 20ft painting by John Singer Sargent's painting "Gassed" depicting the horrors. Part of an exhibit of works by artists during ww1 while our neighbor mexico was taking letters from germany.
    https://www.pafa.org/exhibitions/wor...d-american-art

Last edited by artist; 03-29-2017 at 10:23 PM.

For everyone who thinks drug-free societies are great places, I wonder where all those drug-free refugees are from and why are they here instead of back in their wonderful drug-free societies?

FIRE AN AMERICAN POT SMOKER, HIRE A FOREIGN TERRORIST!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast