Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Detainees say employer sealed off escape routes
    DUH!!!....That's what you do when you surround and arrest criminals!! These ingrates are too stupid to see that this is the MO of LAW ENFORCEMENT! That's what they do when they capture criminals!

These illegal aliens have the stupidest mentality of any other people on the planet!! If the exits hadn't been closed off, they would have all ran, because that's what they do when they get caught doing something they're not supposed to be doing!!! If they cause a car accident, they run, get stopped at the border, they run, etc.

Ignore their complaints!! Arrest them, detain them, process them and deport them!!! NOW!!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Re: what about the 1.4 billion we gave to mexico???

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    PS their landlord sshould not get a dime in rent--tough darts!!!
    That's a good point also, it takes 3 months to evict someone, by then they will probably be deported. If you rent to illegals you should loose money!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    That's a good point also, it takes 3 months to evict someone, by then they will probably be deported. If you rent to illegals you should loose money!!
    EXACTLY....doing business in any way, shape or form with illegal aliens should not be exempt from paying the price for aiding and abetting.

Just like all the mortgage companies who went under giving bogus loans to them and to others who the companies knew couldn't afford those loans should NOT be bailed out by us taxpayers. These criminal businesses did what used to be illegal and deserve to lose their businesses because of it. THEY should be forced to help out ALL the home buyers they tried to screw!! AND confiscate the homes of illegal aliens and resale them to citizens.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Good grief, how long are those work visas good for??
    Obviously for too long. I don't know many people (citizens) who have been lucky enough in recent years to have a job that long, without job cuts or out-sourcing. When I did the gold bond wiring for chips they asked me questions at the interview.....one was having to do with job security and I said very important........they told me job security was a thing of the past and I could never count on job security for anything because ability to work, good work and all that was a thing of the past. Bottom line was money and everyone was disposable at a moments notice depending on the financial situation of the company.

I took the job and worked for 6 months.....then a massive snow storm hit and I couldn't get to work and was let go, but I was covered because it was a national weather alert and all. Still couldn't get un-employment because I should have understood it was a temporary situation because of that question. The majority were fired and it ended up the work was sent to either Japan or China.........that's happend to so many, yet foreigners come and are basicly guarenteed steady employment. Guess they have to do more explaining if it's through a visa, but not for a citizen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICE wants all the male IA's, my guess, if there are kids involved the seniorita is fitted with a anklett and allowed to care 4 the bambinos. as 4 food, im sure WIC and food stamps they ALREADY GET will more than suffice. rent? the IA's will stop paying that, leaving anyway. i dont recall hearing tha all cars, trucks owned by the offending IA's towed or impounded. ICE has done a good job, hook and book the banditos, the moms and kids are of little threat. load up ad head south, they wernt afraid to drive before, im sure non will take the ankletts with!!! ill bet 100's have already snuck away in the dark.

Re: MS: Detainees say employer sealed off escape routes

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Detainees say employer sealed off escape routes
    By EMMA JAMES • August 27, 2008

LAUREL - When federal agents raided the Howard Industries plant early Monday, they sealed off the exits and made it impossible for any of the workers to escape, some of the detainees released said Tuesday.

Watch.......this will be the next big bitch from the IAs and their advocates......that human rights were violated because law enforcement sealed off all possible means of escape.

"When we saw that immigration had us surrounded, it wasn't worth running," one woman, who didn't want her identity published, said through a translator. "All we could think about was what was going to happen to our children. We were worried about them."

What a crock, all they could do is worry about their children. They've always got to drag the kids into it.

"They asked us questions like: 'Do you have children or a husband?' 'Where do you leave your children?' 'Have you been arrested before?'" one woman said. "They let us stay, but they put us on house arrest."

Hooray......confirmation from an actual detainee that ICE does, in fact, NOT abandon children in the process of arresting the criminal parents.

Let the advocates stick that in their pipes..........

"They don't know what they are going to do. They can't work," he said. "Their greatest worry is feeding their children and paying their rent when they don't have an income.

Awwwww. But all of that was perfectly okay for American citizens, forced out of jobs by illegal aliens, right Pastor?

Now might be a good time for this guy to remind his flock that one reaps what one sows

Velez plans to set up a food pantry and financial assistance for families affected by the raid based on donations from the community.

Good!!! Now's as good a time as any for the churches to start shelling out some of the cash they've had no problems collecting from the illegals.

Wait till they begin being crushed by the demands placed upon them.......see how they like it.

"People are scared. They are hiding," he said. "They won't send their children to school. They are worried that someone will come to their house and take them away. They can't get help because they are scared."

Hate to break it to 'em, but fear is a mainstay in the life of a criminal. It comes with the choice to engage in illegal activity.

Expect no sympathy here.
    That commentary was awesome, AZ!

Why thank you Ex Oc.

However, I'm afraid I can't take all of the credit........IAs and their advocates provide wonderful material to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    ICE wants all the male IA's, my guess, if there are kids involved the seniorita is fitted with a anklett and allowed to care 4 the bambinos. as 4 food, im sure WIC and food stamps they ALREADY GET will more than suffice. rent? the IA's will stop paying that, leaving anyway. i dont recall hearing tha all cars, trucks owned by the offending IA's towed or impounded. ICE has done a good job, hook and book the banditos, the moms and kids are of little threat. load up ad head south, they wernt afraid to drive before, im sure non will take the ankletts with!!! ill bet 100's have already snuck away in the dark.

But therein lies the problem. I will have to look into it further, but there is a restriction on public benefits in which they can be rescinded if anyone in the household is found to be engaging in criminal conduct.

It's very possible that the anchors lose their benefits once it is discovered......for certain......that mommy and daddy are criminals.

what about the 1.4 billion we gave to mexico??? That should feed a lot of people for a long time.

OH I bet the landlords are yelling. Whoa! Love that.

ina town of 18k, they wont stay long. not that theres nowhere to work. all im sayin is the bennies they filch already are enuf to keep them from starving. for a short time. if 600 got nabbed, gotta be at least 3-4k altogether.times up, days of the free lunch are over! simple economics will send them outta town in the next thing smoking! send me a postcard, LOL

So again I am suppose to break down and cry for people that break the laws.

All we could think about was what was going to happen to our children. We were worried about them."
    So SICK AND TIRED about their ANCHOR BABIES!

IF THEY ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT CHILDREN,,then why don't head back to their own land..and let AMERICANS take care of their own family and children FINANCIALLY?

Insted of taking jobs
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast