Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i talked to someone that was there when it happened. and he said that ICE said " if you eat chicken and corn bread go to this wall. if you eat tacos go to that wall. NO JOKE! they alll showed up for there pay checks today to. my husband said there were about 200 men women and kids in front of howards gaurd shack and the law was in between them and the gaurd shack. he said reports had just gotten there and then when he was almost home he passed a immigration k-9 vehicle headed that way.

I wonder if any illegals, at surrounding companies, in the area, are either getting fired, or leaving on their own for fear of I.C.E. coming for them??

It would be interesting in knowing how widespread the effect of the HI raid is.

They'll be leaving Mississippi for the nearest state with good employment opportunities, and very weak enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by stormydane
    i talked to someone that was there when it happened. and he said that ICE said " if you eat chicken and corn bread go to this wall. if you eat tacos go to that wall. NO JOKE! they alll showed up for there pay checks today to. my husband said there were about 200 men women and kids in front of howards gaurd shack and the law was in between them and the gaurd shack. he said reports had just gotten there and then when he was almost home he passed a immigration k-9 vehicle headed that way.
    Well, I'd like to see a video of that. I kind of doubt the cornbread/taco remark. These guys are pretty professional.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Well, I'd like to see a video of that. I kind of doubt the cornbread/taco remark. These guys are pretty professional.
    I wasn't there, but I strongly suspect it went more like: "If you're a native Spanish speaker line up here, fluent English speaker line up here."

That would be so they could address and process the two groups in the language they were most comfortable in. Not because of bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by stormydane
    I sincerely doubt that was said. ICE is too professional to make such an outrageous remark.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by flick
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I wasn't there, but I strongly suspect it went more like: "If you're a native Spanish speaker line up here, fluent English speaker line up here."

That would be so they could address and process the two groups in the language they were most comfortable in. Not because of bigotry.

WELCOME flick. We are glad to have you at Alipac. Now are you the flick in Christmas Story about the BB gun wanted by the little boy?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac Flick

Welcome Flick!! Glad to have you!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Welcome to alipac "Flick" thanks for joining in, we need all the help we can get!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234