Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rach said:
    Anchor Babies. In fact, undocumented immigrants DO NOT get welfare, etc from having a baby here. The baby might get some benefits, because the baby is AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. If you really think people have babies for status, I just kind of pray you have some sort of humanity within you. Undocumented immigrants are real people, who love other real people, and have real families. It takes 18 years for a parent to get status. MANY families are torn apart by deportation, just as you all seemingly would like. This is by no means some easy "oh hey let's just pop out a baby" process.
    What?? You can't be serious!! California ADMITTED that they spend 12 BILLION a year on illegal immigrants!! No matter how much mayonnaise you put on a shi* sandwich, it's still a shi* sandwich! Illegal is illegal, and they DO take advantage of our system. Here is a CBS news story that PROVES our point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ZnX9JRo5M
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Rach: Welcome and I hope you continue to have a civil conversation with us. My objection to giving financial aid and in-state tuition to ILLEGAL immigrant students (yes, again, that distinction) is that they are, by law, unable to be employed in the U.S. You are asking for MY tax dollars to pay for the education of non-citizens who are denied employment.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rach: You ignore the some fundamental facts....

1. illegal alien adults have every right and opportunity to go to college, apply for scholarships, loans and grants in their home nations. Mexican nationals living here illegally can attend world-class universities in Mexico for free as the National Autonomous University system in Mexico is FREE for all Mexican nationals. The Univ. of Manila, costs $7.00/per credit hour and instruction is in English, entrance exams are waived for Philipinos who have graduated from U.S. high schools. A college education is not a right here in the U.S. and many U.S. students cannot afford this luxury...no illegal alien should be allowed to compete for admissions nor financial aid with law-abiding U.S. citizens, legal residents and foreign nationals on student visas.

2. Foreign nationals studying in the United States under valid, legal student visas are not eligible for any federal and state financial aid, loans and scholarships. Foreign nationals on student visas do not get the privilege of paying lower in-state tuition rates. So why should illegal aliens obtain this discount?

3. Universities that admit illegal aliens regardless of how the students pay for their tuition, are creating a double standard by ignoring their own administrative requirements for the admission of foreign nationals to their institutions. It is fundamentally unfair that institutions waive their own requirements for the admission of foreign nationals when it comes to illegal aliens. SEVIS requires colleges/universities to track and report on foreign students to DHS-Homeland security....admitting illegal aliens means a university is bypassing these requirements under federal law.

Illegal aliens shouldn't be placed in a better position than other foreign nationals who are studying here LEGALLY via a student visa. Comparing an illegal alien to a U.S. citizen is apples and oranges. All universities have specific admission requirements for foreign nationals....and obtaining a student visa is the most important. Illegal aliens are foreign nationals who have violated our laws...they should not be given the same or better benefits or privileges of admission and access to financial aid as U.S. citizens, legal residents or foreign nationals on student visas. Period.

College endowments, scholarship funds have experienced unprecedented loss in value this past year...there's less scholarship, grant, loan money to go around and in direct contrast there's a dramatic increase in the amount of financial aid being requested by students as family finances have lowered, college funds lost value, etc. To allow illegal aliens to compete for limited amounts of financial aid including loans with U.S. citizen students is completely out of line, unjustified and indefensible.

I'm guessing Rach must be out living her 'life priorities' and doesn't have the time to continue this debate.

Yeah RIGHT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"--- Anchor Babies. In fact, undocumented immigrants DO NOT get welfare, etc from having a baby here. The baby might get some benefits, because the baby is AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. If you really think people have babies for status, I just kind of pray you have some sort of humanity within you. Undocumented immigrants are real people, who love other real people, and have real families. It takes 18 years for a parent to get status. MANY families are torn apart by deportation, just as you all seemingly would like. This is by no means some easy "oh hey let's just pop out a baby" process."

Wow! And here I was thinking it was simply a "oh hey let's just pop out a baby," when it comes to illegals and their decision to create more spawn. Thanks for disproving that assumption rach! In any event rach, it sounds as if you have personal knowledge regarding anchor babies. Care to share?

Maybe you should take a trip to my home state of CA and watch the illegal invaders parading down the street, pushing their baby strollers, usually with no less than several anchors in tow and one more in the oven. I saw one the other day pushing a triple, with each seat occupied. I bet that makes your heart skip a beat huh rach.

Now, if someone can just think of a way to manufacture a stroller with four seats, they may just be on to something!

You tell me how someone making minimum wage,(unless they are making well above MW) with little or no education, can afford to support 3,4,5, or more children here in Southern California, without serious financial assistance from our bankrupt state!

I do have "humanity within" me and believe familes should not be separated! This is why I advocate that all minor anchor babies in the care of their illegal invader parents be deported along with their illegal parents.

That "love" for which you speak of is so very apparent! Especially when an illegal invader parent gets deported and refuses to take their minor child with them!

Don't you hate when that happens!

I hate that humanity and law are at odds on this issue, because I value the legal system. But I'm not going to pretend that just because something is on the books means it's ethical or should be there.

There wouldn't be such a dichotomy if people would obey the law and stay on their side of the border! I notice how people like rach never demand that mexico do anything to improve their conditions/ opportunities so millions of third-world peasants would not feel compelled to enter our country illegally.

Sorry rach, there is nothing at "odds between humanity and the law" when a nation ( especially one who allows millions of legal immigrants into their country each year) decides to protect it's sovereignty and enfore current law. If you do not like the law, then change it! But don't regurgitate your open borders talking points about "humanity and law being at odds." That might fly over at the Huffington Post, but not here!

But of course, it's always our fault, our laws which cause the problem! Typical open borders, pro-illegal rhetoric !

Re: yay for drive by .... postings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rach

So, diversity is a bad thing? Honestly, that's a value statement.
    If you want diversity, they you should oppose illegal immigration since 80% of illegals come from just a few countries, mainly Mexico and Central America. Since these countries represent only 3% of the world's population but 80% of "undocumented immigrants" it means Mexicans and Central Americans get a 100 to 1 "immigration" advantage over everyone else in the world.

Frankly you are supporting immigration racism.

--- Anchor Babies. In fact, undocumented immigrants DO NOT get welfare, etc from having a baby here.
    In California they do, which we are trying to stop with the Taxpayer Protection intiative.

The baby might get some benefits, because the baby is AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.
    A few Presidents have given them American Citizenship in violation of the US Constitution. One well funded Supreme Court Case could revoke their citizenship or make it conditional.

If you really think people have babies for status, I just kind of pray you have some sort of humanity within you. Undocumented immigrants are real people, who love other real people, and have real families. It takes 18 years for a parent to get status.
    Illegals have lots of anchor babies, 60% more than their fellow citizens who didn't break US laws, in order to collect more welfare funds. Also if the child has any minor medical problem the parent can obtain a deportation stay. That is not an 18 year wait.

MANY families are torn apart by deportation.
    Yes, if they had children for just a meal ticket. If the child is a burden and not a source of income in their home country, yes they will leave the child in the USA.

I think the law is wrong in this case.
    So you think we should let 2 billion people move to the US. Our immigration laws are the only thinking keeping them out right now.

Do you plan to open a sweatshop and pay them 50 cents an hour, is that why you support unrestricted immigration?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast