Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Several of us have that same problem.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

welcome Kammie is that a seahawk cap on your smiley?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome on board, Kammie!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    welcome Kammie is that a seahawk cap on your smiley?
    Well, it's not really an official Seahawk logo, but it works! I have tried to put a different avatar picture on my profile, but I can't get it to work. I've always had trouble with that kind of stuff.

We are definitely outnumbered here in Seahawk country when it comes to illegal immigration issues! But fortunately, we have numerous local radio shows in addition to the national radio shows to keep us informed of what is really going on.

Thanks for the welcome!

I, too, want to welcome you kammie.
    Yes, many of us loose sleep trying to keep up with this site.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Kammie,
    I'm you next door neighbor, Idaho, I'm new here to, and it seems like a great bunch of true Amerians and a pleasure listening to them.
    I am new at this two, also with a computer so i'm a little incompetant.
    I started out on Free Republic but guess they did not like what I had to say about Bush because the second posting I was banned, no freedom of speech over there!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hi Sosa,
    Spending time on this site is very worthwhile because there is always the latest news of what is going on with illegal immigration and associated topics.

It does get frustrating because it seems like I just can't do enough. It could easily be a full-time job reading up and following up on the issues, making phone calls, sending faxes and letters. I know many others are taking action in their own ways. It is hard to believe that with outspoken congressional leaders, TV and radio talk show hosts, bloggers and all of us activists out here, the president just continues to encourage the non-stop invasion of our borders.

A bit of information I came across which I think is pretty accurate: Approx. 12,000 illegal aliens enter the U.S **EVERY DAY** - approx. 4.4 million per year - enough to fill 29,000 Boeing 737-700 airliners or **80 FLIGHTS EVERY DAY FOR A YEAR**

(Here is where I found the info in the 2nd paragraph) http://www.desertinvasion.us/data/invasion_numbers.html

How many Americans are aware of that number? I didn't really know the exact figures until yesterday. The equivalent of 87 airplanes with 138 passengers getting off the plane EVERY DAY and waltzing right into our country and onto our street with no questions asked. Can you imagine 87 planes all lined up waiting to unload!!

Unbelievable, and our poor border patrol trying to deal with that many invaders.

Kammie, That is amazing, kind of makes you sick to your stomach doesn't it, you know I have nothing against legal immigration, but what scares me is the diseases , crime, also our schools are getting so over crowded, jails and just the cost to us as taxpayers it just isn't fair.
    I left Calif. in 1980 because we could see it comming even then, you could not understand anyone at the gas station and convenient stores. now the town I grew up in down there is completely Hispanic. Alot of Californians are now moving to Coeur D'Alene for a life style more of their culture, in five years our town has grown from 10,000 to 34,000 but I'll tell you what I will not be run out of another town again and I think most of the people that are moving here feel the same way.
    I just e-mailed our congress to try and get English Idaho's official language. I will do my best to save this town and the United States for my grand children, they are in wonderful schools here and I want to keep it that way, but I do feel sorry for all the towns that don't and will do my best to help them out as it will take alot of people sticking together, we are up against powerful people!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Seven days without leafblowers. The country will collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Kammie, That is amazing, kind of makes you sick to your stomach doesn't it, you know I have nothing against legal immigration, but what scares me is the diseases , crime, also our schools are getting so over crowded, jails and just the cost to us as taxpayers it just isn't fair.
    I left Calif. in 1980 because we could see it comming even then, you could not understand anyone at the gas station and convenient stores. now the town I grew up in down there is completely Hispanic. Alot of Californians are now moving to Coeur D'Alene for a life style more of their culture, in five years our town has grown from 10,000 to 34,000 but I'll tell you what I will not be run out of another town again and I think most of the people that are moving here feel the same way.
    I just e-mailed our congress to try and get English Idaho's official language. I will do my best to save this town and the United States for my grand children, they are in wonderful schools here and I want to keep it that way, but I do feel sorry for all the towns that don't and will do my best to help them out as it will take alot of people sticking together, we are up against powerful people!!!
    Hi Sosa,

Coeur D'Alene looks like a great place. We have thought about staying at that resort, but it's too much $$$. We've come over to Silverwood and Seahawks training camp the past couple of summers.

The 12,000 per DAY is the number that really shocked me. I knew there were a lot, but I never seemed to hear the exact number. 12,000 per DAY is alot! The size of your town about 4 years ago - EVERY DAY - across the borders! It is unreal.

It's interesting, because last June, I was in Sears buying my husband a tool box for father's day. I noticed that some of the directional signs hanging from the ceiling were bilingual. I thought that was weird. Of course, I e-mailed Sears and complained. Then I noticed that Green Giant had bilingual labels on their canned foods. I think shortly after that were the protest marches with the Mexican flags and that was it! And then it seemed to have just spread like a disease. I started noticing bilingual packaging on all kinds of stuff. That's when I discovered WFIR (Washingtonians for Immigration Reform) and NumbersUSA and Alipac. I can't get too much information. There is so much going on. I am getting stiff shoulders and back from so much time on the computer!

It's great knowing there are so many others making the phone calls, and sending faxes and mailing letters just like me! It seems like we are stirring up more talk and interest in the media recently. I can just feel the tension building up. It's kinda scary, because if Bush and congress don't do something fast, it's going to get a lot worse, real soon!

Take care,
    I'll see ya around the boards!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast