Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

12,000 a day is a disaster. I see a paralell between this invasion and the invasion of the fireants in Texas. They both are overwhelming us,wrecking our inviroment and deteriorating our quality of life. Biggest difference is we don't try to make it easier for the fireants.

"We are asking the USA to look at the people who are dying," said Ignacio Zapata, 46, an American citizen living in Bonita Springs who is originally from Mexico.
    Good for you! Now start with those who died at the hands of drunk driving illegal aliens.
    AMEN!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

How do you make them understand that I really do not care about the plight of illegal aliens!
    I have as much compassion as the next person does, yet it ends at our border with people sneaking over here to steal my identity, coming to give me some of their nasty infectious diseases!
    Ends, with Americans being killed by these poor hard working people
    Ends with the brutal rape of our children at their dirty hands!
    Ends with their marching in our streets demanding their civil rights of which I feel they have 0 amount as illegal citizens who should not be here in the first place!
    Ends with their countless hit and run fatalities, because they are drunk on their butts or stoned with their drugs.
    Ends with one of them running to a church to hide from her punishment for her crime of stolen identity, and numerous deportations. finally to have an anchor baby who can run and do all her crying for her.
    It for sure ended with 2 of our border guards were locked away in prison the other night,while one of the illegal drug thugs was given immunity, to push his crap on our streets to our children.
    I am sorry, all the compassion I might have once had for their plight, has changed to a huge feeling of revulsion, and despair, to see what they are doing to my country, playing our courts, judges, and their paramours the ACLU like a violin, I am sorry, my feelings of compassion now borders on downright hatred, and disgust, for them and their country, Mexico!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234