Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They're not asking for citizenship

"They're not asking for citizenship," she said. "They're asking for a way to work and be able to go back to their countries with a better way of life. Believe it or not, they'd rather be in their own countries."

WHAT!!! Just want the cake and eat it too, they want to come here make American money then send it home???

"The key thing I notice is that they are really angry," she(Carlene Thissen) said of the anti-immigrant side of the debate. "The people who support undocumented immigrants are not angry. There are a lot of us who support them. I don't know why they're not here."
    YouTube can prove otherwise. That's a very untrue statement.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Beckyal wrote:

Why do illegals think that they deserve any rights in America?
    Because our government is allowing them to think they do. I agree enough is enough!!!!!
    Exactly! With each law they break and get away with, with each social service they are given, their sense of entitlement grows. It would be so simple to rectify this situation. It is doable, it just won't be done.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I can't wait for that boycott week. Will they be putting a hault to driving drunk as well? Sounds like I might be throwing a party.
    The emergency rooms didn't have many illegals leeching off the system the last time they marched. Let's draw them a map and have them march right back to Mexico.
    They are sadly mistaken if they think their marches is going to soften the hearts of the American people. It is only going to add more American's to the anti-illegal lists. BRING IT ON!

They want to moon us then they want us to appreciate the beauty, no thanks!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

IMO, more immigrants, legal or illegal, guest workers or Visa workers, all come here and eventually rip us off...they have found all the ways to rip off the system.

I don't want to understand them anymore, I want them gone..go home, create a protest in your own countries, make your leaders change laws to suit you...we don't want our changed!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Can only hope they are shooting themselves in the foot with this boycott.

Hi,

I've been reading your discussion boards for some time, but have had trouble creating an account. It is finally worked out and I can make my first post! (Thank you William!) I am amazed at the level of knowledge and passion on this discussion board.

I received an e-mail on Dec. 30 regarding a different boycott. The organizers are planning a boycott on the last day of each month. Maybe we can prove who has the real power!

http://www.wethepeopleboycott.org/

We the People Boycott Illegal Migration

Our Mission Statement: We The People Boycott.org is focused on penalizing corporate sponsors of illegal migration through promoting a national spending boycott on the last day of each month, while spreading awareness of the serious problems we face from the tide of foreign nationals illegally entering the United States of America.

Welcome to Alipac kammie! Glad you could sign on!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Dixie!

As it is, I stay up way too late trying to read as many messages as possible. I'm afraid now that I can post, I won't be getting any sleep at all!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast