Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    So are you now trying to claim that Clinton's own words and the release from his own White House are less true than your claims that your impeachment stopped him from signing multiple free trade agreements and negotiating others that were subsequently signed?

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying. Clinton is a liar. That's why he was impeached. He has embellished his role in NAFTA which was nothing but supporting what was already signed by his predecessor George Herbert Walker Bush and already overwhelmingly supported by the US Congress as exemplified by the wide margins of the votes ratifying it in both the US House of Representatives and US Senate. Every President negotiates individual itemized trade agreements that provide for tariffs and regulations of the trade between our country and others. This has been the case since the beginning of our nation. GATT has existed since after WWII and Clinton's predecessor, George Herbert Walker Bush negotiated and pushed for the expansion and revamping of GATT. It just happened to finish up with obtaining the approval of the other countries during Clinton's first term of office.

There were no more Free Trade Agreements until George W. Bush was elected and the Trade Promotion Authority known as TPA was revived by the US Congress in 2002. It had expired in 1994 and the US Congress refused to renew it...until George W. Bush came into office who wanted it so he could pick up where his Daddy left off selling out our nation.

I am no fan of Bill Clinton ... but he is not and I repeat NOT responsible for the Free Trade Nightmare and the Immigration Disaster destroying the United States.

Two Bushes are responsible for trade and open borders to end our nation. George Herbert Walker Bush and his son George Walker Bush.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Yes that is exactly what I'm saying. Clinton is a liar. That's why he was impeached. He has embellished his role in NAFTA which was nothing but supporting what was already signed by his predecessor George Herbert Walker Bush and already overwhelmingly supported by the US Congress as exemplified by the wide margins of the votes ratifying it in both the US House of Representatives and US Senate. Every President negotiates individual itemized trade agreements that provide for tariffs and regulations of the trade between our country and others. This has been the case since the beginning of our nation. GATT has existed since after WWII and Clinton's predecessor, George Herbert Walker Bush negotiated and pushed for the expansion and revamping of GATT. It just happened to finish up with obtaining the approval of the other countries during Clinton's first term of office.

There were no more Free Trade Agreements until George W. Bush was elected and the Trade Promotion Authority known as TPA was revived by the US Congress in 2002. It had expired in 1994 and the US Congress refused to renew it...until George W. Bush came into office who wanted it so he could pick up where his Daddy left off selling out our nation.

I am no fan of Bill Clinton ... but he is not and I repeat NOT responsible for the Free Trade Nightmare and the Immigration Disaster destroying the United States.

Two Bushes are responsible for trade and open borders to end our nation. George Herbert Walker Bush and his son George Walker Bush.
    LOL!!!

Okay, I'm done with you. When a person is impervious to glaring facts such as signing dates for trade agreements and the admissions of the very person who signed them, there can be no reasonable debate. You need to get some help with your fixation. Seriously. You're probably a valuable ally in the fight against illegals on some level, but I can't and won't try to make progress with a person who is out of touch with reality. Thanks for ignoring my plan of action, and please feel free to continue to do so. ALIPAC enjoys your support, and they are certainly welcome to it.

CrocketsGhost Wrote:

Okay, I'm done with you.
    Thank God.

Buuh Bye!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011