Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.2ltmorrisseau.com/index.php?q=node/3

Read the posts and feel the agony of our fellow Americans about SPP and NAU, our sovereignty and impeachment.

They discuss Civil War.

Hey ... lets try Impeachment first, eh?

Make some calls, write some letters, give it a shot.

We're Americans ... we're free ... we can speak our minds, so lets tell Congress what we want. They don't tell US what they want, like Madam Pelosi with her silly announcement that "impeachment was off the table"!

She wants tea with a bunch of Traitors instead?

Puleeze.

Tell Congress what YOU want ... Pelosi can speak for herself .. but not for me and hopefully not for you.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Impeachment resolutions and articles can be drafted overnight using the war, lies, spying, torture, violation of oath, treason, fraud, etc. or all the above.

In fact there is already a Bill HR 635 with 37 co-sponsors in the House of Representatives about impeachment. Been there for soon to be a year. It started out with 7 sponsors and now has 37.

Republicans still members of Congress realize the situation much more clearly now.

Democrats, despite Madam Pelosi, have many issues with this pair of Traitors concerning the war, lying, spying, torture, fraud.

Impeachment is quite possible and can be achieved quickly and swiftly if the American People will make it absolutely crystal clear to every member of Congress that they've had enough; they're fed up; they want the Traitors out of office before the end of the year; they want Hastert made President as a check and balance on this new Congress; and to stop the Treason flowing like the Amazon out of this White House on every issue at every turn every minute of every single day.

It's absolutely possible. Crocket you deter the solution whimpering the "can't do" instead of the "can do" spirit in the American People.

It may not happen. And it won't happen if American Citizens don't get on the phones and start chirping it to Congress. Nothing does. If you're making the call about the illegal immigration issue, ask Congress to remove from office the person most responsible for it.

Crocket, your attitude is befuddling. You're taking the position ... don't even try ... which isn't our style. So .. I wonder what your motivation is all of a sudden.

Wake Up America .... demand the impeachment of both Bush and Cheney and make Hastert President. He's A on immigration which makes him A on sovereignty and that means he's no Traitor which will be a breath of fresh air to finish out the term until we have a new Presidential Election in 2008. Otherwise this pair of Traitors continues to sell US out every minute of every single day.

That's just a fact and the simple solution is to demand Congress address the issue using the Impeachment and Removal from Office provision of our US Constitution to save our nation.

Now that the lid is blown on the SPP and NAU and the press is beginning to pick up on it... it should be a great deal easier.

Hastert isn't perfect ... but he's not a Traitor and we need someone running the Executive Branch that has their allegiance to the United States and the American People instead of a pair of nut jobs that think "america is an idea rather than a place".

But you're entitled to your opinion and if you don't want to include this in your political activities, then you are certainly free not to. But those who are interested in an immediate solution to the problem, should demand the immediate removal of both Bush and Cheney to make Hastert President and do so as quickly as possible.

It's worth a try and always has been.

I note that you refused to specifically answer a single question I posed. That being the case, I am going to have to assume that your motives for this wild rant are less than honorable. My fear is that your purpose is specifically to discourage the members here by claiming that the only solution is one that you know and that each of us knows is pure fantasy and utterly unattainable.

I have spent a good deal of time studying propaganda and disinformation and I have seen plenty of fifth columnists and trolls on my own website and on the many other political chat sites I have frequented over the years. Your stuff appears to be pure propaganda because it serves no purpose whatsoever other than demoralizing the troops by claiming that the sole desired objective is out of reach.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

CrocketsGhost wrote:

I note that you refused to specifically answer a single question I posed. That being the case, I am going to have to assume that your motives for this wild rant are less than honorable. My fear is that your purpose is specifically to discourage the members here by claiming that the only solution is one that you know and that each of us knows is pure fantasy and utterly unattainable.

I have spent a good deal of time studying propaganda and disinformation and I have seen plenty of fifth columnists and trolls on my own website and on the many other political chat sites I have frequented over the years. Your stuff appears to be pure propaganda because it serves no purpose whatsoever other than demoralizing the troops by claiming that the sole desired objective is out of reach.

Judy
    Joined - April 17, 2005
    Posts - 8,365

CrocketsGhost
    Joined - May 12, 2006
    Posts - 1,544

On November 8, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    allowing that we are disappointed, but that this presents some intriguing opportunities, such as the impeachment of George Bush!
    That would be a good idea if not for the fact that anyone likely to take his place would be equally pro-immigration.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... h&start=25

Fact:

Double Impeachment of both of these Traitors would make Dennis Hastert President of the United States who is ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and rated A on immigration both for career and recently by BetterImmigration.

Impeachment of Bush and Cheney would not result in "anyone likely to take his place would be equally pro-immigration", it would in fact result in Dennis Hastert, Speaker of the House of Representatives becoming President who is anti-illegal immigration and has been for his entire political career.

Therefore, posing such an erroneous proposition as Bush's replacement would be equally pro-immigration is posing a complete falsehood to deter action of the People of the United States to remove this Pair of Traitors from the American White House and save our nation in a timely and effective manner.

FACT:

Impeachment requires a simple majority of a quorum in the US House of Representatives.

Conviction requires a 2/3 majority of a quorum in the US Senate to remove them both from office.

It's not complicated.

It's very simple.

It's very attainable.

It's very necessary.

Time is of the essence now due to the election results and would need to be achieved before January.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think you two should get married.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And then run for President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I think you two should get married.

oh boy, what a sense of humor, LEGAL

This thread needs a sense of humor.

Thanks Legal.

Oh. Did you guys think I was kidding?!

We would never have to worry about checks and balances, they would be in place 24/7. We would have a lively White House making the best decisions for America, decisions that were well thought out, thoroughly hashed out, all the side affects on the country would be talked about and considered......and we would probably all be invited to the White House for Thanksgiving 2009.

I know a good thing when I see it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

Judy
    Joined - April 17, 2005
    Posts - 8,365

CrocketsGhost
    Joined - May 12, 2006
    Posts - 1,544

On November 8, 2006

[quote:2f1l3ieg]
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    allowing that we are disappointed, but that this presents some intriguing opportunities, such as the impeachment of George Bush!
    That would be a good idea if not for the fact that anyone likely to take his place would be equally pro-immigration.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... h&start=25

Fact:

Double Impeachment of both of these Traitors would make Dennis Hastert President of the United States who is ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and rated A on immigration both for career and recently by BetterImmigration.

Impeachment of Bush and Cheney would not result in "anyone likely to take his place would be equally pro-immigration", it would in fact result in Dennis Hastert, Speaker of the House of Representatives becoming President who is anti-illegal immigration and has been for his entire political career.

Therefore, posing such an erroneous proposition as Bush's replacement would be equally pro-immigration is posing a complete falsehood to deter action of the People of the United States to remove this Pair of Traitors from the American White House and save our nation in a timely and effective manner.

FACT:

Impeachment requires a simple majority of a quorum in the US House of Representatives.

Conviction requires a 2/3 majority of a quorum in the US Senate to remove them both from office.

It's not complicated.

It's very simple.

It's very attainable.

It's very necessary.

Time is of the essence now due to the election results and would need to be achieved before January.

[/quote:2f1l3ieg]
    You can't even name 1/3 of the Senate that would vote for impeachment, much less the 2/3 required. You need to get a grip.

Oh, and Legal, I prefer women who can at least make sense when engaged in a serious discussion. I could find loony tunes just about any night of the week if that's what I was into. Heck, that's about all that I could find in Los Angeles.

I think they might kill each other if they did! You are all good though, they did not offer debate when I was in school, I can see though where it might have some advantages here. I can also see we have very passionate people here in their beliefs, that is good, passion stokes the flames of change, and we so sorely need that today! Our country is headed for a disaster, I believe though that all the good Americans are going to wake up, with the help of all people such as Crocketsghoast, sis, and jean, and W. we will come to the best possible solution by putting heads together or butting heads together at times maybe, and we will get our country back on the right tract, I believe that, believe it deeply, that is what keeps me going!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast