Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE NAU: IT'S THE ELEVENTH HOUR - GET BUSY

This should be front page news across this country.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd231.htm

THE NAU: IT'S THE ELEVENTH HOUR - GET BUSY

By: Devvy Kidd
    November 20, 2006

? 2006 - NewsWithViews.com

"The global theory of free trade is siphoning off America's wealth and bringing her economy to the level of others. The theory is displacing American workers who otherwise would be employed." Senator George Malone, 1958

First plank of the communist manifesto: abolition of all private property. Eminent domain is sweeping this country like a deadly forest fire and it will continue to escalate as plans for the complete and total destruction of our sovereign nation move ahead. Bush's proposed North American Union (NAU) and the so-called Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) are the final nails in the coffin of America's sovereignty. The globalists in Congress and the White House over the past several decades have been slowly, step by step deconstructing our sovereign republic in anticipation of eliminating these united States of America and merging them into one region of a world governmental body. Congressman Ron Paul summed it up this way:

"By now many Texans have heard about the proposed ?NAFTA Superhighway,? which is also referred to as the trans-Texas corridor. What you may not know is the extent to which plans for such a superhighway are moving forward without congressional oversight or media attention.

"This superhighway would connect Mexico, the United States, and Canada, cutting a wide swath through the middle of Texas and up through Kansas City. Offshoots would connect the main artery to the west coast, Florida, and northeast. Proponents envision a ten-lane colossus the width of several football fields, with freight and rail lines, fiber-optic cable lines, and oil and natural gas pipelines running alongside.

"This will require coordinated federal and state eminent domain actions on an unprecedented scale, as literally millions of people and businesses could be displaced. The loss of whole communities is almost certain, as planners cannot wind the highway around every quaint town, historic building, or senior citizen apartment for thousands of miles.

"The SPP was first launched in 2005 by the heads of state of Canada, Mexico, and the United States at a summit in Waco. The SPP was not created by a treaty between the nations involved, nor was Congress involved in any way. Instead, the SPP is an unholy alliance of foreign consortiums and officials from several governments. One principal player is a Spanish construction company, which plans to build the highway and operate it as a toll road. But don't be fooled: the superhighway proposal is not the result of free market demand, but rather an extension of government-managed trade schemes like NAFTA that benefit politically-connected interests.

"The real issue is national sovereignty. Once again, decisions that affect millions of Americans are not being made by those Americans themselves, or even by their elected representatives in Congress. Instead, a handful of elites use their government connections to bypass national legislatures and ignore our Constitution ? which expressly grants Congress the sole authority to regulate international trade.

"The ultimate goal is not simply a superhighway, but an integrated North American Union ? complete with a currency, a cross-national bureaucracy, and virtually borderless travel within the Union. Like the European Union, a North American Union would represent another step toward the abolition of national sovereignty altogether."

In July 2006, I traveled to Austin, Texas to take a look at this trans-Texas corridor. It is a monstrous construction feat that has been years in the making right under everyone's nose until Phyllis Schlafly and then Jerome Corsi, began exposing this insidious plan. There is a four minute video cartoon on how Gov. Rick Perry (Texas) has sold out the sovereignty of our republic for big money. While this is a cartoon, it is 100% factual. This is top priority national issue. Watch it. Get it. This NAU is going to get you in one way or another if it isn't stopped. Thousands of businesses, ranches, farms and homes will be seized under eminent domain (a 4,000 miles long gutting) to complete this sell out of America. Perry allegedly won reelection a couple of weeks ago. That's what electronic machines are for: making sure those individuals who have proven their loyalty to their global masters remain in office so the agenda goes forward. Texans need to resurrect, "Remember the Alamo" and soon because the eminent domain sledgehammer will crank up next year and then watch the carnage.

While in Austin, I did my usual questioning of everyone from hotel employees to retail clerks and restaurant workers. The response was all the same: this trans-corridor was a God-send because it brought jobs and billions of dollars into the area. Oh, boy, it's going to cut down on traffic problems! and that's how it's been sold as a "Texas Department of Transportation initiative proposed to solve critical transportation problems in the State of Texas." Horse feathers. Not a single person I questioned had any idea of what it really means for our republic and I doubt much they would care because jobs are the name of the game.

This is how the destroyers have the people by the throat. NAFTA and GATT have destroyed our most important job bases: agriculture, manufacturing and industrial. Out of work Americans were run off their land, out of the factories and into huge, crime infested metropolitan cities totally unprepared causing their infrastructures and legal systems to near breaking point. Now it's anything to keep your head above water as more as more Americans slide into poverty. The middle class is being killed off and a new peonage system will develop in what used to be America if this NAU succeeds. Lord, our Founding Fathers must wonder why they and all the thousands whose blood ran in rivers to give us a free republic even bothered.

As Ron Paul says above, there will be a new currency because there has to be. While many Americans would rather hide their head in the sand, the financial picture is an ugly one. America's debt is not sustainable and the worst is coming. A couple of weeks ago I had a very long phone conversation with Dr. Edwin Vieira about this very subject and the timing of this trans-corridor/North American Union, the manipulation of the stock market as the "FED" tries to keep it propped up and a two tiered monetary system. I asked Edwin to write a column on this and hopefully he will soon. Unless and until the American people understand the money mechanics, they won't be able to comprehend what's coming that will affect them and their family.

Millions of Americans simply haven't been able to understand why Bush has refused to close the borders or make any attempt whatsoever to stop the massive invasion of illegals. As soon as the veil was lifted on this North American Union and the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, it all made sense even to his most loyal supporters. Bush has never had any intention of upholding the laws of this land because his job is to cement the final pieces of one world government along with bankrupting US with his endless, unconstitutional "wars of liberation."

Why do you think this voluntary National ID card surfaced and is scheduled for 2008? Because Bush and his global masters intend for the destruction of our republic to be complete by 2010. Do Americans really understand what this means? All the blood that has been shed to keep America a free nation will have been spilled for nothing. It means the death of our nation, our constitution, our Bill of Rights. It means inheriting another 100 million illiterate poor from Mexico, making all of US "global citizens" in this nightmare scheme. Years ago I wrote about grade school children in Red Bluff, California being given textbook lessons on becoming a global citizen. No American history, just pure propaganda. Forward planning and it's been underway for decades while Americans walk around in their self imposed comas or fighting at retail stores for the latest junk from commie China: a Sony play station. Adults fighting over a toy while Bush burns the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. Think about that and this:

"The open plan to merge the US with Mexico and Canada and create a Pan American Union networked by a NAFTA Super Highway has long been a Globalist brainchild but its very real and prescient implementation on behalf of the Council on Foreign Relations has recently come under bright spotlight. According to author Jerome Corsi, "Across the NAFTA Super-Highways will flow millions more Mexicans, now armed with North American border passes and biometric identification, as defined by the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America working groups organized within the Department of Commerce."

The Council on Foreign Relations is an evil operation, a subject I have written about extensively over the past decade plus. These people are our enemy and you should know their faces; see here and this one courtesy of an American who cares; this list was obtained from the Seeley Mudd library at Princeton University. The American Empire: Conquest Through NAFTA is another in depth look at the connection between the destruction of our sovereign country and the CFR.

In August 2006, I traveled to Laredo, Texas to interview a U.S. Border Patrol agent who is retiring. While there I saw the huge construction underway of another section of the trans-Texas corridor.

My new friend drove me all around town and gave me a very good history lesson on illegals smuggling themselves across the border, the hot spots and the drug corridors. As I stood on the bank of the Rio Grande and looked across at Mexico, the international bridge joining the two countries was packed like sardines; a human wave. Day workers, visitors and illegals trying to get through with forged documents. On the USA side of the Rio Grande, the first ten blocks going North looks just like the slums of Mexico and like the LA basin, it will come to your town. One or two businesses are in English, but the rest is all Spanish and having been to Tijuana and the interior of Mexico, I know what I've seen and to see it being birthed in America is tragic.

Any Texas State legislator who voted for House Bill 3588 back in 2003 which amended the Texas Transportation code to give the state the broad, new powers needed to build the Trans-Texas Corridor should have been thrown out of office two weeks ago. Now they should the target of all Texas groups fighting to stop this move to destroy our republic the next time they're up for reelection. It is simply beyond words that elected officials, governors, state legislators and members of Congress are allowing America to be sold off to foreign interests and governments. It is an outrage and it is killing US. Texans need to begin bombarding their state legislators to stop this NAU and the SPP by telling Washington, DC we will not give up our sovereignty. I know this will be difficult since most of them are bought and paid for by big business in this state, but if hundreds of thousands of Texans make their voices good and loud, the roar of the lion hearted will scare the mice.

We are in the fight for our very existence and no one should doubt it for a second. This is it and every single American must step up to the plate and do their part. Yes, we have several other crucial wars going on, i.e., stopping the upcoming amnesty sell out by the Democrats which will be kissed by Bush and getting rid of draconian and unconstitutional junk laws like the John Warner Defense Authorization Act. These treasonous mechanisms are all inter-related and we must attack all of them as our top priorities until we run these globalists out of America and return to an independent, self sustaining nation.

How? First thing in January: Bombard Congress to adopt H. Con. Res. 487 or a new bill with the same text except change this: "Expressing the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the construction of a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Superhighway System or enter into a North... (Introduced in House)." There is no expression or sense about this. Change it to "These united States of America will not enter into or engage in the construction of a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Superhighway System or enter into a North... (Introduced in House)." Concurrently, we must get at least one state legislature to force a showdown on the Seventeenth Amendment; see here to understand why.

Once this legislation is passed, Bush must sign it and if he refuses, Congress can over ride his treachery. Second: Stop the Security and Prosperity Partnership. Stop SPP is a project of Minutemen... Get involved now because it's the eleventh hour. Get creative. Paint a big sign and put it in your front yard: 'Stop the merging of US with Canada and Mexico' Your neighbors will want to know what it's all about. Put the StopSPP web site address below the headline so people reading your sign will have someplace to go to find out what this means. Don't put this off. Advertising pays and we need to bring this to the attention of all of our fellow Americans from Vermont to San Diego, Tampa to Anchorage. There's no longer any pursuit of happiness, just the war we're fighting for our freedom and sovereignty and this means sacrifice by all of us, not just a few.

Get very public which means going down to your local VFW or other organizations in your city or town and make this issue the number one dialogue. Tragically, we lost the Panama Canal to the communist Chinese because the American people were too busy. The commies are now lining up at the Texas ports in anticipation of this NAU and I cannot emphasize strongly enough that the communist Chinese are our enemy, not our friend. Please stop supporting communism with your hard earned money; buy Made in the USA. It's easy and it's the right thing to do for America. Stop supporting slave labor used by the communist Chinese government. More than 58,000 Americans died in the jungles of Viet Nam to stop the proliferation of communism, yet Americans continue to enrich the coffers of communist regimes. Stupid public officials let the first flood gates open in Long Beach, California and the commies got their foot in the door big time. Don't let the same thing happen with this NAU and the SPP.

The Mexican government has deliberately treated its people as little better than cattle, and for the past decade, the drug lords have come in and are Columbia-izing Mexico. This horrific situation will simply be imported into our country on a mass scale if this NAU and the SPP isn't stopped, period. Get to your political party meetings, attend city council meetings, board of supervisor meetings and start talking about this. Take a nice flyer with you that has the Stop SPP web site information. There's no one else to do this, but each of us in our counties. It won't be the mind numbing Shawn Hannity or the LA Times telling the American people the truth, it has to be you and me. We must begin to bury Congress in January with our demands that this whole process be shut down.

It's too late to stop some construction of the roads, but we can and must stop this from going further before our fellow Americans are thrown off their land via eminent domain. All the agreements must be nullified, our sovereignty protected, the border closed and the fence built across the border with Mexico. This is our country, not Rick Perry's, not some company out of Spain and not George Bush's. Our children and grand children deserve their birthright to be free in a free united States of America. I pray Americans won't be too busy to do their part because that's exactly what the destroyers are counting on: laziness and apathy.

I will NOT live under international laws. I will NOT surrender my Second Amendment rights for any world body and that's just the way it's going to be. Land of the free, home of the brave? We shall see.

Very important articles/columns on this issue:

1, H. CON. RES. 487
    2, Gov. Rick Perry Does the Texas Two-Step Around NAFTA Super Highway
    3, Coming Through! The NAFTA Super Highway
    4, Mexico mega-port plan key to 'NAFTA superhighways'
    5, NAFTA Super Highway Debate Inflames Texas Governor's Race
    6, Texas Farmers Furious Over Superhighway
    7, The NAFTA Superhighway
    8, Are You Ready for Your North American Union ID Card?
    9, Joint security perimeter for North America by 2010: report
    10, Bush Administration Fast-Tracks Formation of North American Union
    11, Cornyn wants U.S. taxpayers to fund Mexican development
    12, Senator ditches bill tied to 'superstate'
    13, People of Tennessee: How NAFTA superhighway is built under radar screen
    14, Mexican truckers to hit U.S. roadways next year
    15, 'North American Union' major '08 issue?
    16, Congressman Tancredo Voices SPP Concerns Multi-National Body Aims to Undermine U.S. Sovereignty
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tancredo was on the O'reilly show tonight on Fox talking about this very same thing the NAU and the SPP Highway, the news is getting out there thank God.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Re: THE NAU: IT'S THE ELEVENTH HOUR - GET BUSY

Millions of Americans simply haven't been able to understand why Bush has refused to close the borders or make any attempt whatsoever to stop the massive invasion of illegals. As soon as the veil was lifted on this North American Union and the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, it all made sense even to his most loyal supporters. Bush has never had any intention of upholding the laws of this land because his job is to cement the final pieces of one world government along with bankrupting US with his endless, unconstitutional "wars of liberation."
    Yep ... that is me. In the Spring of 2005 trying to understand what in the world was going on with illegal immigration, I decided to do research and worked for 3 solid weeks, 20 or more hours a day, to find out why Bush would not enforce immigration law. The trail I found or I believe that actually found me led me to the Truth About Illegal Immigration which was more shocking and horrifying than anything I could have imagined.

My party, the GOP, and I among them had put a Traitor in the American White House who wasn't just selling secrets to the enemy, he was ending our nation.

My blood ran cold. I became ill and vomited for hours. Something happened to my circulation. I had unexplained swelling in my legs and feet for months afterwards to the point where I couldn't even wear normal shoes. I've never known this level of dread and fear.

Who do you tell? How do you explain it? In what manner do you warn America without being labelled a conspiracy nut .. or just a nut? What do you advise them to do? How do we do what needs to be done? Can we do it in time?

And there was so little time.

But there was ALIPAC.

At that time a small group of people dedicated to saving North Carolina and 49 other states from illegal immigration.

They would understand I told myself and many did and they worked like beavers doing research and posting articles and making sense of the unthinkable, the unimaginable ... the world without a United States of America.

It's 18 months later. People are talking. People know what it is. People are writing. People are speaking out.

But ... the process marches on every day at rapid pace.

Today, there is only one solution which was the same solution 18 months ago.

And that is the removal by impeachment of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney from the American White House.

There is no other choice. I wish there were, but there simply isn't.

It will be too late to prevent or reverse the process by 2009 because it will be fait accompli by 2008 ... as planned, on schedule, finished, irreversible, legal and binding on America under International Law.

Fait accompli well before the next Presidential Election so that everyone involved can laugh at US for having done nothing to stop it. Cheering as they raise their champagne glasses to toast each other for knowing in advance that Americans today wouldn't have the guts to do something as easy, peaceful, legal and simple as use a provision of their own U S Constitution provided by their own Founding Fathers for this day, this moment, this reason and Impeach and Remove a President and Vice President from office for committing Treason to End the United States.

We are losing our nation because too many choose to keep the battle on the perimeter with Congress instead of at the heart of the matter with the American White House.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JUDY
    I know you believe this sincerely. For me, I do not. The most important reason why I do not is that whoever is to be moved into the presidency is one that will continue to carry out the same plan.

Therein lies the problem.

There's no one in succession who would be different than what we already have and we would have lost valuable time while, behind the scenes, those that have the power will have never missed a beat in enacting their plans.

my 2 cents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know you feel this way as do others.

Here is the trick of the deal. We are at the point of no return. Until January 2007, I'm right. After January 2007, you're right.

We have only 6 weeks left to save our nation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    JUDY
    I know you believe this sincerely. For me, I do not. The most important reason why I do not is that whoever is to be moved into the presidency is one that will continue to carry out the same plan.

There's no one in succession who would be different than what we already have and we would have lost valuable time while, behind the scenes, those that have the power will have never missed a beat in enacting their plans.

my 2 cents.
    Hence my plan of action as enunciated in another thread. We need to sucker-punch these guys in the primaries where they count on a virtually non-existent voter turnout. If we can get large numbers of folks who usually don't turn out for the primaries and caucuses to vote in a specific slate of candidates, we could throw a serious wrench in the current plans.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I know you feel this way as do others.

Here is the trick of the deal. We are at the point of no return. Until January 2007, I'm right. After January 2007, you're right.

We have only 6 weeks left to save our nation.

Not true. Anything that can be done can be undone. We could opt out of NAFTA tomorrow if we had leadership that was prepared to follow through. We can "buy back" the Federal Reserve for a paltry sum pursuant the legislation that created if someone had the cajones to double-cross the international bankers. It all can be done and none of it is genuinely irreversible, but we need to act before things get too much worse. The only "doomsday" that is coming will come down on the heads of the guilty, so keep your spirits up and hold to the resolve of our ancestors who risked their lives and fortunes to carve a new land out of a wilderness, and who then defied the odds to cast off a tyrannical monarch and create the first nation of freemen in millennia. But to make headway we have to stop pretending that anyone else is going to do the heavy lifting for us. We need to knock on doors, pound the pavement, get out petitions and letters of grievance, and to make our will heard at the polls BEFORE the die is cast and we are stuck with another choice of Tweedledee or Tweedledum.

To achieve what?

The Congress you needed you had. It is gone as of January 2007.

You won't get another until 2008 ... which is too late.

Congress can not unravel the authority they gave this President in 2002 with the TPA ... Trade Promotion Authority.

They could repeal it for the future, but they can't unravel the agreements signed by this President legally under the authority he was granted by the U S Congress.

If you could prove in an International Court that he used the power in violation of his oath and was in fact abusing the power granted in a treasonous unintended matter, then most courts would acknowledge such an agreement was a treasonous fraud and not the actions intended by the Congress.

But the courts would ask, well then why didn't you simply remove the person from power if you believed his actions were indeed treason against your country?

International courts will not reverse the actions of George Bush unless we impeach him.

Why would they?

So go ahead and work on your primaries and caucases. Maybe they'll come up with some legal explanation of why we want the world to accept our revocations of agreements to save our nation on the claim they weren't authorized or constitutional when we left the person in the office and allowed him to continue to make deals; sign deals; issue regulations and executive orders; and deal with the international community as the duly elected President of the United States with our consent for years after we knew what he was doing.

If you leave him in office, you are telling the world he has the authority from the US Congress to do what he's doing, which he does under TPA, with Consent of the American People to End our Nation, which he apparently does since no one thinks it horrific enough to just fire him.

That is why every deal, every action, every agreement, every treaty ... is binding on the American People under International Law which is the jurisdiction of all these International Agreements ending our nation.

The only defense we have against them is Treason and no one is going to buy that if it appears we don't think he's a big enough Traitor to just fire him and get him out of our government. Doing nothing to stop a Treason is Consent to it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    JUDY

my 2 cents.
    Hence my plan of action as enunciated in another thread. We need to sucker-punch these guys in the primaries where they count on a virtually non-existent voter turnout. If we can get large numbers of folks who usually don't turn out for the primaries and caucuses to vote in a specific slate of candidates, we could throw a serious wrench in the current plans.
    CROCKET
    I know I told you I agree, lol.....a few threads & days ago. The "field" that will emerge from both the right and left will be nothing but sell outs and traitors.......plain old scumbags dressed in finery and facelifts with a touch of bravado for good measure. Oh, and bank accounts to die for. That America has been sacrificed.

JUDY
    before or after, it doesn't stop a bad person from taking the reins and using that wonderful EXEC POWERS magic wand.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think you understand my view of the legal dilemma of what is transpiring.

The problem is no longer political.

It won't matter who is in office after January 2007.

The agreements are binding on the American People and the United States of America .. not George Bush, not the Congress ... on US. Once in effect, it doesn't matter who is in the US Congress, who is in the White House or who is on the Supreme Court.

You can not change it afterwards.

You can only stop it before it is implemented.

It will be implemented before 2008.

And what you fail to recognize is that a great many people already think the merger is a good thing ... expanded markets, growth in population, more transactions, open borders, free migration, cheaper labor, increased commerce, more highways, increased real estate values.

And what you may also fail to recognize is that many corporations are already investing billions in this merger literally enjoining all the arteries of the three countries .. power, energy, communications, security, intelligence, defense, trade, transportation and distribution. Undoing it even now will cost them fortunes. They will be the ones at the International Court defending the Merger ... our own multi-national corporations that invested in good faith relying upon the validity of these international agreements executed by our President under the authority granted him by the US Congress with the Consent of the American People.

And on the issue of illegal immigration ... it won't exist. Sure, we'll be flooded, but legally ... that's the whole point of the SPP and NAU.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast