Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This article is absurd. The Nuisance and Disturber has crawled to a new low. ALIPAC has a clear message about illegal immigration -- that its not about race, its about rule of law.

No way to rebut what they wrote other than it is full of old quotes and new quotes taken out of context to serve their misguided purpose.

If they thought someone in ALIPAC is behind any of these threats(whatever substance they might have), they would have the hammer down hard. Instead, they have to use smear tactics without merit.

There is clear evidence of illegal alien supporters threatening various people working to end illegal immigration. Any of those threats deemed serious have been reported to local and federal law enforcement. They are not made public or whined about, with a couple of exceptions. It is relatively easy to trace emails, web hits, and phone calls of people making threats. Did these organizations whine to the N&O reporter? Or were they having their weekly lunch with these organizations looking for ideas for stories and it came up? Or is it just one of the more aggressive tactics being used by these organizations?

And then they find a shill to fill the comments section with pretty well researched and selective quotes. Ive added my comments to the more than eight pages of comments. Most of them are well thought, but the shill has taken the discussion off track.

I cannot imagine anyone here would find threats to these people acceptable. I hope they catch and prosecute the perpetrators. Same as I would for anyone receiving these kinds of threats. There is too much work to be done to be distracted by this issue.

I suppose one way to look at it is to ask how many people really read the article. Of those who did, will it change the way they think about the illegal immigration? Will it really change the way they think about William or ALIPAC?

My opinion is they must feel William and ALIPAC affecting illegal immigration to publish this smear piece. Fact is William and ALIPAC are doing something and being effective. Great work William -- keep it up, we are with you, and let us know how we can help.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement
    I like it...problem solved!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"When you describe immigrants as Third World invaders or murderers, or say that they are swarming or coming in hordes, this is dehumanizing language," Lauter said.
    I believe that is dehumanizing behavior. If it looks like a duck and quacks like duck .. it's likely NOT a chimpanzee.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

In addition, I know several people who have been threatened with violence in the Hazleton area for their anti-illegal alien activism.

You never read about ti in the paper because these people dealt with the crime in the proper way. Oh, and they had evidence to back it up.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    In addition, I know several people who have been threatened with violence in the Hazleton area for their anti-illegal alien activism.

You never read about ti in the paper because these people dealt with the crime in the proper way. Oh, and they had evidence to back it up.
    Did they report it? It has to be reported and on file.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle

Did they report it? It has to be reported and on file.
    Yes, that's what I meant by dealing with it the proper way -- through law enforcement rather than the lamestream media.

AE

Today is the first day I have been able to completely sit down and check in here. We spent Saturday watching a WWII re-enactment at Fort Stevens State Park (it has a historical former WWII fort site) in Astoria Oregon (it was my B-day on Sunday and this was my day out, to the beach).

I logged in as AEOregon and posted about Dani Countrymans murder here in Oregon.

I agree W, Gilchrist is playing up the media for his own ego, and he is stomping on the very people who he worked in conjunction with and against the very ideals he was supposedly fighting for.

It is so obvious that Gilchrist is not stable and his behavior is looking to be like a borderline personality disorder at this point (I think you might call that kind a sociopath).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Bottom line is; we,without debate,have the right to DEMAND our laws be enforced and citizens requests be respected by foreign nationals.
    USPatriot, you must have forgot, we have lost or are losing all our rights! We are a dictatership and have BigBrother watching us and changing the rules.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I've finally decided to release my response to Collins and two others.

NC Newspapers Go Wild For Gheen!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125748.html

W

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Bottom line is; we,without debate,have the right to DEMAND our laws be enforced and citizens requests be respected by foreign nationals.
    USPatriot, you must have forgot, we have lost or are losing all our rights! We are a dictatership and have BigBrother watching us and changing the rules.
    That may be true WorriedAmerican but.....WE ARE MADE AS HELL AND ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE and are going to take our country BACK !!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567