Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

]"I have not seen anything like what illegal immigration elicits," Harrison said. "It's revealing a very ugly side of humanity that I've never seen before."
    Ms. Harrison just struck the chord..."ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION"! (Did she mis-speak when she used the key word...ILLEGAL"?) What is there NOT to understand about the word "ILLEGAL"??? The reason Ms. Harrison is seeing a 'very ugly side of humanity that she has never seen before" is BECAUSE Americans are ANGRY AND DISGUSTED about MILLIONS of ILLEGAL ALIENS criminally violating our immigration laws!!! Are we supposed to be apologetic for our ANGER and DISGUST???

I would like to know how the citizens of Mexico would react if 25M AMERICANS invaded their country ILLEGALLY, and demanded equal rights! I wonder how they would react if illegal AMERICAN aliens were receiving BILLIONS of Mexican taxpayer money for schools, medical, and welfare! What would happen if 1M Americans marched through the streets of Mexico City...demanding amnesty! Please tell us, Ms. Harrison...how would the government and the citizens of Mexico handle this?

If anything, Americans are just too polite! Our government is way too tolerant! Americans are finally waking up, and WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE WON'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! You can't defend the indefensible...ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL! If you are a 'legal immigrant', we welcome you! Otherwise...GO HOME! Stop trying to subvert our laws with your race-baiting policies! We're not buying it, and we're not buying your 'death threats'!

The fake ALIPAC website has sent out a psychotic spokesman (landley) posting all kinds of mentally disordered drivel on the article's comment section.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    And Gilchrist is now fully helping the opposition.

W
    Gilchrist is a quisling! The opposition is welcome to him!

The Pro ILLEGALS are playing their "victim card" because facts do not sustain their rationale for the invasion of the United States by the ILLEGALS! Just follow the money “my friends(sorry)â€

I just sent her this email:

Hi, I read your article and I thought I remembered reading a lot of hate coming from The Race?

I saw, the other day, a hate crime actually coming from a Prosecutor!
    She is in the group, The Race. She was urging children to beat up a look-alike Sheriff Joe. Not sure how the American Bar Association will handle her case when it goes to court.

I'm thinking the problem is with "illegal" Hispanics and not Hispanics. Here's an article that I stumbled upon, I think it explains the problem Americans have with our envision of people that committed their first crime by sneaking into a country, which is against the law. Up until Bush's 7-8 year regime, this country was a nation of laws. He will hopefully be impeached soon, as he is a proven war criminal.

Some stats below for your reading pleasure.

How Much Do Illegal Aliens Cost U.S. Taxpayers?

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! The total K-12 school expenditure for illegal immigrants costs the states nearly $12 billion annually, and when the children born here to illegal aliens are added, the costs more than double to $28.6 billion. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... ldt.0.html

5. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

6. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens convicted of a felony AFTER entering the country illegally. The cost of incarceration of illegal aliens in state prisons has also risen rapidly. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

7. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

8. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

9. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

10. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border, and as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

11. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/ ... tation.pdf

12. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION (tax free dollars) in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

13. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ". Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

Hope this helps explain the answers to "why" people here are upset.

************************************************** *************************

Have you read the Mexican Immigration Policy and what happens to people that illegally go to Mexico? It would make a great news story for you to show everyone the "double" standard the that country is trying to have.

Here's the highlights:

Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:

in the country legally;
    have the means to sustain themselves economically;
    not destined to be burdens on society;
    of economic and social benefit to society;
    of good character and have no criminal records; and
    contributors to the general well-being of the nation.
    The law also ensures that:

immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
    foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
    foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;
    foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
    foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
    those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.
    ************************************************** ***************************************
    Now about gangs. These stats are from 2005 .... so imagine how much worse it is now.

America has better things for our enforcement to do than waste money on crime from people not even suppose to be here. Look at the border wars, that type of crime is NOT what happens here, beheadings?, machetes? are you kidding me!!! And it is over flowing into our country. Mexico's laws of consent being 12 years old? That's rape, not consent! Poor kids have to grow up with a bunch of old perverts that think being a pedophile is normal.

Mexico's El Presidante seems to think he and his people own us and have a right to be here. Not sure what he's drinking but I think he eats the worm afterwards.
    No one knows for certain the percentage of illegals in gangs, thanks in large part to sanctuary laws themselves. But various estimates exist:

--A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the 20,000-strong 18th Street Gang in southern California is illegal; police officers say the proportion is actually much greater. The bloody gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complex drug-distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations. It commits an assault or robbery every day in L.A. County. The gang has grown dramatically over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, most of them illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

--Immigration and Customs Enforcement conservatively puts the number of illegals in Mara Salvatrucha as a “majority;â€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Good comments. I have nothing to add, just that if I ever thought ALIPAC in any way condoned violence or racism of any sort, I would have nothing to do with it.

But since this is not the case, I'm proud to contribute on the grass roots level through groups such as ALIPAC and NumbersUSA in the fight against illegal immigration -- IMO the largest domestic policy issue facing this country. We're the "ordinary" taxpaying citizens from diverse backgrounds who are now demanding our voices finally be heard on this issue.

And BTW, if the pro-amnesty groups (or any group) are being threatened, they should forward the evidence (e-mails, voice mails etc.) immediately to the police.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No need to make threats when they have the moral, ethical, logical and lawful high ground. Not to mention the majority backing of the American public.

Why bother threatening the clear looser? It's a waste of time.

IA Huggers must believe that taunting is hatespeach. For instance to the statement, "my days are numbered". Yea, days in political office. So obvious that was meant by that.

If they are scared and worried then they should follow W.'s advice and "Call the police, not the newspaper."

Dixie

So the illegal-sympathizers are crying that they are receiving hate mail and fear for their safety? They're probably the ones sending hate mail to themselves, as an excuse to make the other side look bad. That's an old tactic that they use all the time.

Well, kick a dog long enough and he'll turn around and bite you.

And you only have yourselves to blame for what's to come.

This is only the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    The fake ALIPAC website has sent out a psychotic spokesman (landley) posting all kinds of mentally disordered drivel on the article's comment section.

He's probably out on a day pass from the residential group home again

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

He's probably out on a day pass from the residential group home again
    Oh, yeah, your right. Then this is the guy:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast