Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are you seriously accusing me of ACCUSING you of anything?

You can't be serious.
    If so, pm me as we've discussed more than once.
    You might have forgotten?

If you look above at your original posts concerning Nelson, that might help you to understand how your posts might have caused some confusion.

We have been working tirelessly, round the clock for days, to PREVENT cloture. We do not need any incorrect assumptions or information.

Example: Nelson and Cornyn.........unless you have their COMMITTMENT for a NO vote, Alipac considers them "undecided" and a possible YES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

No one said a NO on Cloture would KILL the bill!
    Doesn't this imply the same thing?

2ndamendsis wrote:

CLOTURE is a CRITICAL VOTE!
    Voting NO will keep it from coming to the floor for debate!!!!!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

No one said a NO on Cloture would KILL the bill!
    Doesn't this imply the same thing?

2ndamendsis wrote:

[quote:1m61wcix]CLOTURE is a CRITICAL VOTE!
    Voting NO will keep it from coming to the floor for debate!!!!!!!
    [/quote:1m61wcix]
    you are correct. You caught my mistake. Should have been accurate re: filabuster and time limits.

Now go check your own posts and see if you can understand why they inspired confusion re: cloture. I've received several emails from very concerned members.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Example: Nelson and Cornyn.........unless you have their COMMITTMENT for a NO vote, Alipac considers them "undecided" and a possible YES.
    I don't know why, because their public statements clearly imply that they do not want to limit debate on the bill. I stand by my original thought on this - they will PROBABLY vote "NO" on cloture.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK so its a NO vote for Nelson on cloture unless you want to say (a yes vote for cloture is a vote for amnesty)!! Right, we were all right and the calls on in the morning to Nelson!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Now go check your own posts and see if you can understand why they inspired confusion re: cloture. I've received several emails from very concerned members.
    Look, I'm sorry if I confused anyone. After looking over my posts again, I can't find one instance where a made a false or inaccurate statement regarding cloture or Senate procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

I don't know why, because their public statements clearly imply that they do not want to limit debate on the bill. I stand by my original thought on this - they will PROBABLY vote "NO" on cloture.
    MW
    you might not realize that your 'opinion' of a possible vote when a committment hasn't been forthright, is actually detrimental to our work.

You might not realize it, but several of our members have taken enormous amounts of time and called every single senator -- 100 total, asking for this very information so that we could better work effectively.

Your opinion AND MINE, isn't worth much when they've lied through their teeth for years and we're in the battle of our lives.
    The only thing that matters is SUCCESS of our mission this week.

You do whatever you feel is right for you but we will continue work cautiously and intelligently so that we have the best chance of a WIN.

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    OK so its a NO vote for Nelson on cloture unless you want to say (a yes vote for cloture is a vote for amnesty)!! Right, we were all right and the calls on in the morning to Nelson!!
    Nelson did not say he would vote 'No' for cloture. Don't argue with MW. He likes to muck up the argument!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    NELSON did NOT say he was voting NO on cloture!

He gave an open ended, loop hole answer and is STILL uncommitted!

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

You might not realize it, but several of our members have taken enormous amounts of time and called every single senator -- 100 total, asking for this very information so that we could better work effectively.
    And their service to country is greatly appreciated by all. Personally, I called 23 senators yesterday and 48 today. I've been a busy bee too.

2ndamendsis wrote:

You do whatever you feel is right for you but we will continue work cautiously and intelligently so that we have the best chance of a WIN.
    Hmmm........nothing like being made to feel like part of the team.

olivermyboy wrote:

Don't argue with MW. He likes to muck up the argument!
    Thanks, I appreciate your vote of confidence.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast