Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What the author and ALIPAC posters don't mention is that Social Security was broken before it even began. It's a ponzi scheme. (Albeit the largest Ponzi scheme in the history of mankind.) Simple as that. Like all ponzi schemes, Social Security can only be solvent if there is an ever growing pool of workers (A.K.A rubes ) who pay for other people's benefits with the SS money withheld from their paychecks.

I've never been much of a conspiracy theorist, but I can't help but wonder if our ruling class has been using illegals to stave off the impending breakdown of this ponzi scheme, which will most likely happen when millions of baby boomers start to depend on SS for part of their incomes in the near future. I always believe in "following the money" and I think this is the most plausible conspiracy theory to explain why our elected officials absolutely refuse to do anything about the illegal invasion.

April
    Another day to make a difference Patriots, please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-156656.html

Foundry

Legalization Won’t Save Social Security

Posted May 18th, 2009 at 3:37 pm in Entitlements, Protect America

Kiplinger has a post up today discussing the most recent attempt to paint an amnesty as an economic stimulus. This time the focus is on Social Security. Mark Willen argues that somehow this almost broke system would be saved if only we would bring the 11 million illegal immigrants here in the U.S. “out of the shadowsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good find texas2step. Makes logical sense doesn't it?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123