Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The man is a moron.

Playing a little devil's advocate here.

NY is a company.

I don't own stock (citizenship) in the company.

But I can vote at the annual stockholders meeting?

Well then, I vote for more money for ME.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

IS NEW YORK FILLED WITH IDIOTS?

TAKE OUT 1 CORRUPT MORON (SPITZER) AND TA-DAA YOU GET ANOTHER MORON TO REPLACE HIM. UNBELIEVABLE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He is blind? Well, here is one who does not have to close his eyes to rob the people blind.

Is our entire government full of anti-American traitors? When they put the interests of illegals above the citizens, it is time to revolt and demand that our elected officials follow the law that is already on the books to stop illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Watch for news that this blind Governor also believes the blind should be given driver's licenses! We are descending into anarchy.
    Not anarchy, communism. American Communism. Remember when Joseph McCarthy became unglued and was made a laughinstock for his "better dead than red" ideas?

He saw this coming...

He also sponsored a bill that would have made it legal to use force against a law enforcement officer while resisting a wrongful arrest

This is insane--NO bill should advocate violence. Deadly force would have been covered by this law.
    We have a process for 'wrongful arrest'--it's called the court system.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.
    * Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    It never ends does it! The pro-illegal invader traitors have infiltrated every level of our government. If this moron believes that, he must not believe in our constitution, you know that document he has sworn to uphold when he took office.

These people have no right representing the country or it's citizens.
    New Yorkers i think should have the provost marshalls do their jobs . Officials like this traitor to the Constitution should go straight to jail
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I guess he did too much cocaine and smoked too much weed, obviously his brain isn't working well.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12