Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Populist wrote:

Obama was clear that he wants amnesty under the guise of "comprehensive immigration reform." Sure, he made the obligatory statements about securing the borders, and learning English blah blah, but the main gist is amnesty.
    The faces may have changed but the game is still the same. Same message, just a different President. :roll:
    Bush, Obama, McCain, Clinton, etc. all support the exact same amnesty.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

path to citizenship so they can join unions
    Our president makes a damn good Marxist.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama says residents who have put down roots should be able to come out of hiding.
    Hiding as in marching down the street waving Mexican flags and demanding free benefits in Spanish? Yeah, that's really hiding in the shadows.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Czar Obamanov I like his predecessor is the biggest usurper of the Constitution, our sovereignty and way of life. He expanded SCHIP and halted all work site, community raids and enforcement measures to ensure a steady supply of cheap labor pouring across the border which he will never secure to placate his union, big labor, corporate and Chamber Of Commerce masters. I will never trust this administration. With a broken and corrupt DHS that lacks the resources to handle the existing backlog of 8 million cases for prospective legal immigrants the only way he can grant amnesty to millions illegally here will be to halt adjudications of those cases to hastily confer z-visas to illegal aliens which will mean no background checks or medical screening effectively placing them ahead of those who respected our laws, policies and sovereignty by legally applying to become a part of the American fabric. Taxpayers will be forced to cover all legal expenses and visa fees too. Contray to Obama's assertions the law means nothing since he will reward those who violated our laws to be here which is amnesty anyway you slice it. He will also have to confer amnesty to the 5,000 to 10,000 illegally crossing the border every week. So much for our sovereignty and way of life which has been flushed down the toilet for cheap labor and new voters.........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

April
    RED ALERT FROM WILLIAM!!! PLEASE JOIN IN!!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-869896.html#869896

His empty rhetoric is the same language as the two failed Senate Amnesty bills that the American public overwhelmingly rejected, the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill of 2006 and the same in 2007.....ditto for Luis Guitterez's STRIVE ACT. Same idea....illegals get an automatic reprieve from deportation, automatic temporary residency and immediate access and eligiblity to all privileges and benefits of legal residency regardless of whether or not they ever apply to become citizens. Remember these people don't really want to become citizens...and they wouldn't have to under this amnesty bill.....they can just stay here and reap the benefits....meanwhile millions of respectful, law-abiding, would-be citizens wait in line for years and years to obtain the privilege of citizenship.

Hiding as in marching down the street waving Mexican flags and demanding free benefits in Spanish? Yeah, that's really hiding in the shadows.
    LOL....my husband always jokes around, if this is the shadows, show me the light. They aren't cowering in fear, more like right in your face.

What I want to know is they are bellyaching about families being seperated when they are deported and most cases are for crimes that a legal immigrant would be deported for as well......so the same issue will be here and if they keep doing these crimes......what about my citizen children and tearing apart the family and such? Pops got busted for dealing drugs, not mom, why should she go? What about dealing with the criminal element who just keeps running "home" when they get caught to avoid prosecution? Are we going to have 1 specific group who doesn't have to obey the law like everyone else because of Mexicos direct influence? There's just too many issues they are not addressing. There simply are a section who are the criminal element and I don't see LaRaza and them being satisfied with amnesty if it means they can still be deported for doing the same crimes. They don't seem to want hispanics to be bothered by obeying any of our laws. They've ignored basic ones for so long that I'm sure they'll be screaming right from jump street if any are finally enforced. You know unfairly targeting a minority and all that.

I agree with DIXIE!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12