Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

unemployed for a year

have been told "we no hire" by a Hispanic that couldn't speak English in an American owned Roby Tuesday's

have applied at places and saw nothing but Hispanics working jobs, that 2 years earlier were done by Americans" to boot the entire Hispanic workers families were were staying/eating/playing as well as working every single service job in the hotel.

have had my daughters kindergarten and first grade classes teaching Spanish

i've also read food stamp and other social service paper work and all of it is made in Spanish but what killed me was the wording. As long as you were from another country you qualified! No id, no nothing, no job, no sponsors.

I hated having to be forced into a position of even using social services, in 43 years I never have, but the wording killed me it allowed these illegals hundreds of dollars a month in food stamps! Hundreds!

While the men have the jobs we were getting paid more for.

I will never forgive this government or the traitors that hire/aid/abet these people

as for a potus suing Americans to aid and abet illegal immigrants, utterly sickening unlike any I've ever felt for any politician.

signed one po'd angry, unhappy, broke, American.

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    This idiot must be hanging around obama too long. Time to put down the pipe and get with it. Your plan ain't happening..........

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    unemployed for a year

As long as you were from another country you qualified! No id, no nothing, no job, no sponsors. .
    That is just criminal, but not surprising at all.

The two largest sponsors of illegal aliens in this country are organized religion and the public school system.

I wish you the very best in finding employment sir.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fire this idiot

Fire this idiot please. He is just calling for open borders and amnesty and thats NOT what we need from the head of our Border Patrol.

NO NO NO...

It's already been done before under the Bracero program.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_Program

"Guest Workers" are not the problem. The problem is that there is no such thing as "guest workers". The definition being: A foreigner who is permitted to work in a country on a temporary basis, as for farm labor.

The key word of the definition being "TEMPORARY" not PERMANENT!! It wouldn't matter what the plan or program is...the fact is, Mexicans will turn whatever it is into something else other than what the intention is...like, pathway to citizenship.

[quote]In answering his own question, Bersin dismissed what he described as calls for “mass amnestyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"It's like Obama went and picked out the WORST possible people for the job of securing our border..."

You got that right and it seems like it was a very purposeful thing as well.
    You gotta wonder why an American president would be so very disinterested in border security.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12