Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love that cop...I'de buy him a beer!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I love that cop...I'de buy him a beer!

AS UNPROFESSIONAL AS IT WAS, I REALLY CANT HELP BUT TO LIKE THE GUY. HE HAS NERVE I'LL GIVE HIM THAT. AND HOPE THEY KIND OF LET HIM SLIDE ON THIS ONE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

September 6, 2007 - 10:38PM
    Mesa cop to be disciplined for gestures
    Nick Martin, Tribune
    A uniformed, on-duty Mesa police sergeant was among dozens who hurled insults or obscene gestures at immigrant protestors earlier this week, the Mesa Police Department announced Thursday.

Sgt. Mike Doherty, a 20-year veteran, will be disciplined for making an insulting gesture with his hands at a group of about 30 protestors twice when he drove past them Wednesday at Alma School Road and Main Street in his marked police truck, said spokeswoman Holly Hosac.

A few protestors took down Doherty’s license plate number and description and reported him to the department, Hosac said.

Neither Doherty nor a representative of Immigrants Without Borders, who organized the protest, could be reached for comment late Thursday.

The Mesa protest group was among several throughout the Valley who were trying to bring attention to new laws that will punish employers for hiring illegal immigrants.

Their signs said things like “I am your cook,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    Select quotes from comments at:

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/ar ... -on-CP.htm

"Heads up tax paying American citizens seems only law breaking foreigners are protected by the Constitution anymore. You pay your taxes and put on your blinders while our country is being taken over. Why don't we just run up a white flag and surrender already. Americans have become a bunch of politically correct whimps which will be our undoing."

"Let's face it. With all of the illegal alien freebies, law suits, protests and crimes .... we all need to let off a little steam. In fact, I can't imagine anyone who searched Google news for "illegal immigrants" would not feel the same."

Maybe he was affraid they wouldn't understand him so he was using sign language
    I'm sure it came off loud and clear, sounds like everyone understood.The only real " International Language"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Maybe he was affraid they wouldn't understand him so he was using sign language
    I'm sure it came off loud and clear, sounds like everyone understood.The only real " International Language"
    Funny, but accurate. That's what they get for not learning to speak English.

Officer Doherty probably got out of a 90 minute Spanish class he was forced to go to just before the incident. Soon he will be able to curse them out in Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Since when is it illegal to flip the bird at illegals?
    well it's in poor taste when you are wearing a uniform and driving a police vehicle...as much as I'm on his side, I wish he hadn't have done it, now he will be reprimanded.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12